by Osh Kosh B'gosh
Ask a Question
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Reedsburg, WI

Are the clothing worth the price?
Michele L.
Michele L.
Feb. 26, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Absolutely!
sameena n.
sameena n.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:19 a.m.
Yes their clothes are definitely worth the price
Ginger K.
Ginger K.
July 7, 2015, 4:01 p.m.
If you can find a sale...
Christine n.
Christine n.
June 23, 2015, 2:52 p.m.
Definitely worth the price
Nia M.
Nia M.
May 25, 2015, 7:11 p.m.
Yes it is. Very durable clothing.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
April 28, 2015, 11:50 p.m.
The overalls sure are. They hold up very well.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
April 7, 2015, 6:35 p.m.
Yes, good quality clothing and super cute too!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Jan. 19, 2015, 9:02 p.m.
Yes.The quality is great and it's worth the price.They offer good discounts too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Nov. 1, 2014, 3:20 a.m.
Defiantly. They really don't shrink and always keep there colors.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Oct. 22, 2014, 3:11 p.m.
I would say yes. Sometimes I find this brand of clothing in the thrift stores and grab them up there too because I know they will have plenty of wear left :)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Oct. 8, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
Yes! They last a long time and if you take good care of them they make good hand me downs
LeAera W.
LeAera W.
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:53 p.m.
Yes they are. You get your money's worth !
Oct. 3, 2014, 10:29 a.m.
I love online shopping for my daughter's clothes, as long as it's a brand where I know her size!
Oct. 3, 2014, 10:21 a.m.
I think for basics, it is - things your kids will get a lot of wear out of.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Oct. 2, 2014, 7:48 p.m.
Yes! They hold up great!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Oct. 2, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Absolutely! I try to catch their big sales at the outlet but the clothes last forever
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Sept. 28, 2014, 1:32 p.m.
I've never had any problems with the clothes ripping or wearing out fast. I think it's worth it!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Sept. 10, 2014, 8:03 p.m.
You can get really great items on sale and it will be totally worth it! So adorable!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Sept. 10, 2014, 9:46 a.m.
Very much so! No matter how many washes, they always look new!
Joan C.
Joan C.
Sept. 7, 2014, 8:07 a.m.
Yes absolutely! The clothes are worth the cost. The clothes and accessories hold up so well. I have a dd and she is very rough on clothes, but this is one of the best quality children's clothes I have purchased. I purchase on-line, and at the outlet! They always have a coupon so sign up on there website.
shasta w.
shasta w.
Aug. 31, 2014, 11:59 p.m.
The quality is pretty good so I would say yes, it is worth it. Just keep in mind they run a little small.
blah B.
blah B.
Aug. 30, 2014, 6:14 p.m.
I say yes ive worn these myself as a kid lmao
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Aug. 28, 2014, 2:52 a.m.
I also prefer buying them online because its more convenient
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Aug. 3, 2014, 8:34 a.m.
I for sure think that this brand of clothing is worth the price. Oshkosh often has sales so that is when I like to try and buy.
Holly H.
Holly H.
July 27, 2014, 12:48 a.m.
These are classic kids clothes!!! The overalls and jeans are great for babies and kids, either or boys or girls. The quality is fabulous, they live up to the rough and tumble play of the typical child! Knees will fade a bit but we never got holes in the knees. I miss the days my child wore OshKosh!!!
July 22, 2014, 6:26 p.m.
I love ordering from them online because you get free shipping a lot. Any one else love online shopping for kid's clothes?
July 22, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Definitely, they last a long time and don't shrink when dried!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
June 30, 2014, 1:35 p.m.
Absolutely, I have yet to be disappointed with the quality. Clothes don't fade and when you have a newborn that spits up the clothes don't stain. You get your moneys worth every time.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
May 29, 2014, 10:56 p.m.
For sure! Always check the clearance. I always buy the season before.
Kim M.
Kim M.
May 15, 2014, 11:25 p.m.
Absolutely, I find that this brand doesn't shrink and the colours don't fade as easily as other brands. Also, I only ever buy when on sale/ clearance, I am always checking into the store for sales & clearance prices. I do not over buy clothes for my daughter, I buy enough outfits to do her for a week (washing every outfit after every use) and the clothes still look brand new.
Claire B.
Claire B.
May 11, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
Yes, I think so. They don't shrink much when dried and last for a while. The colours don't fade either.

Join Now