Osh Kosh B'gosh
By Osh Kosh B'gosh
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Reedsburg, WI
Are the clothing worth the price?
Michele L.
Absolutely!
sameena n.
sameena n.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes their clothes are definitely worth the price
Ginger K.
Ginger K.
2 years, 2 months ago
If you can find a sale...
Christine n.
Christine n.
2 years, 2 months ago
Definitely worth the price
Nia M.
Nia M.
California
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes it is. Very durable clothing.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
2 years, 4 months ago
The overalls sure are. They hold up very well.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, good quality clothing and super cute too!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes.The quality is great and it's worth the price.They offer good discounts too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Defiantly. They really don't shrink and always keep there colors.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
2 years, 11 months ago
I would say yes. Sometimes I find this brand of clothing in the thrift stores and grab them up there too because I know they will have plenty of wear left :)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! They last a long time and if you take good care of them they make good hand me downs
LeAera W.
LeAera W.
Woodbury, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes they are. You get your money's worth !
2 years, 11 months ago
I love online shopping for my daughter's clothes, as long as it's a brand where I know her size!
2 years, 11 months ago
I think for basics, it is - things your kids will get a lot of wear out of.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
Yes! They hold up great!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Houston, MN
2 years, 11 months ago
Absolutely! I try to catch their big sales at the outlet but the clothes last forever
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
I've never had any problems with the clothes ripping or wearing out fast. I think it's worth it!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
3 years ago
You can get really great items on sale and it will be totally worth it! So adorable!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
3 years ago
Very much so! No matter how many washes, they always look new!
Joan C.
Joan C.
South Carolina, SC
3 years ago
Yes absolutely! The clothes are worth the cost. The clothes and accessories hold up so well. I have a dd and she is very rough on clothes, but this is one of the best quality children's clothes I have purchased. I purchase on-line, and at the outlet! They always have a coupon so sign up on there website.
shasta w.
shasta w.
Stafford, TX
3 years ago
The quality is pretty good so I would say yes, it is worth it. Just keep in mind they run a little small.
blah B.
blah B.
3 years ago
I say yes ive worn these myself as a kid lmao
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years ago
I also prefer buying them online because its more convenient
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
3 years, 1 month ago
I for sure think that this brand of clothing is worth the price. Oshkosh often has sales so that is when I like to try and buy.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
3 years, 1 month ago
These are classic kids clothes!!! The overalls and jeans are great for babies and kids, either or boys or girls. The quality is fabulous, they live up to the rough and tumble play of the typical child! Knees will fade a bit but we never got holes in the knees. I miss the days my child wore OshKosh!!!
Oshawa, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
I love ordering from them online because you get free shipping a lot. Any one else love online shopping for kid's clothes?
Oshawa, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
Definitely, they last a long time and don't shrink when dried!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely, I have yet to be disappointed with the quality. Clothes don't fade and when you have a newborn that spits up the clothes don't stain. You get your moneys worth every time.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Meridian, ID
3 years, 3 months ago
For sure! Always check the clearance. I always buy the season before.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Sarnia
3 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely, I find that this brand doesn't shrink and the colours don't fade as easily as other brands. Also, I only ever buy when on sale/ clearance, I am always checking into the store for sales & clearance prices. I do not over buy clothes for my daughter, I buy enough outfits to do her for a week (washing every outfit after every use) and the clothes still look brand new.
Claire B.
Claire B.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I think so. They don't shrink much when dried and last for a while. The colours don't fade either.