by Osh Kosh B'gosh
Ask a Question
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

Anyone else find OskKosh to be one of the "tried and true" denim brands that holds up the best? Through wash and wash.. It always looks great!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Feb. 26, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Absolutely! our go to for all clothes.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
April 7, 2015, 6:37 p.m.
Good quality clothing! Esp for all the playing the kids do!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Sept. 13, 2013, 7:44 p.m.
Yes! They seem to last so much longer than other brands
Kate M.
Kate M.
Sept. 8, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
I love osh kosh denim! It fits my kiddos great and holds up really well.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Aug. 31, 2013, 1:58 a.m.
I love all the denim at Osh Kosh! I had to buy a pair of overalls for my little girl! It is what Osh Kosh is! I love it!
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
July 25, 2013, 12:21 p.m.
Yes! I still hae jeans in perfect condition that have been passed down through three kids. Osh Kosh is my fave.
April D.
April D.
June 30, 2013, 10:13 a.m.
Yes and love the brand cute and fits well on my kids
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m.
I love oskkosh. they have been around a long time. they are cute clothes and their clothes are a good price.both my boys wear their stuff
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 6:33 p.m.
OshKosh denim is great quality. They do seem to hold up great!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Nov. 9, 2012, 4:59 p.m.
It is one of the best brands! I was an Osh Kosh kid and my son is an Osk Kosh kid. We pack up all of his Osh Kosh clothes as he outgrows them for future kids they are in such great condition!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:04 a.m.
Absolutely Osk Kosh holds up the best! My oldest son wore Osh Kosh - 15 years later we got the clothes out and my youngest son wore the same clothes, they still looked "in style" and were in great shape!
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
Nov. 5, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
DEFINATELY!!! They hold up so well, and are too cute on those little tushies hehe
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:38 p.m.
I was an OshKosh B Gosh child myself and I love these clothes for my children. I can wash my kids jeans time and time and time again and they never wear out or fade, truly amazing.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Oct. 26, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
Favorite brand had a outfit when through 3 kids still looks like new
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 11:01 a.m.
Love oshkosh its a great brand that never goes out of style!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Oct. 26, 2012, 6:40 a.m.
Rachel -- my personal experience is that yes, OskKosh does hold up very well when it comes to their denim. I usually use there's and GapKids stuff whenever I can find it on sale. Plus the little tabs that adjust the pants are good quality too!
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Oct. 25, 2012, 8:12 p.m.
They have really good quality clothing, last a very long time.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:08 p.m.
I love Oshkosh! I saved all of my sons stuff away in case we have another boy. I love their overalls and how great the quality of the clothing is.

Join Now