BY OSEM

Osem® Bamba Peanut Snack.
All natural ingredients.
New allergen information. see more...

• Do you think they taste like cheetos8 Answers
Steph M.
Steph M.
Foodie Expert
When I describe these as peanut flavored Cheetos but without the cheese everyone sounds grossed out but they are sweet and salty and great. A good snack for young kids when they are first eating solid snacks. There is literature supporting that one of the reason peanut allergy is so low in Israel bc all kids are introduced bamba at a young age as a first snack to gnaw on.
Melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter puffs that are both salty and sweet enough to make you go back for more.

It doesn't leave a gross film on your mouth like some other peanut butter snacks. They come in different flavors. They're kosher for Passover and healthier than potato chips, for sure!

Some say Bisli is the best israeli snack, but Bamba is where it's AT.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I really like the Bamba peanut snack and it's really great and it's very tasty and great for kids who don't have allergies to peanut butter is filled with peanut butter and it is very yummy snack or if your child is not allergic to peanut butter you could give it to him as early as one who starts to eat a melts in their mouth and it is really really great
Tal A.
Tal A.
Foodie Expert
My daughters favorite snack!!! Love this Israeli peanut butter snacks that melt in your mouth I usually end up finishing the bag without my daughter noticing and then there's nothing left for her that's how delicious it is
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
Foodie Expert
My kids love the peanut butter flavor. And the fact the are puffy like Cheetos. They actually call the buttos lol.
Elad R.
Elad R.
Yonkers, NY
I love Bamba!! This peanut snack is sooooo delicious I wish I discovered it earlier. Everyone go out and buy.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
I personally love this product. It almost melts in your mouth. The price os ok.
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
A mi hermanita y a mi nos encanta este producto, nos encanta el sabor a mani.
Renata  M.
Renata M.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Foodie Expert
Grew up on these and I'm super pumped to see them here! These snacks are honestly perfect for all ages! I ate them when I was a baby (safe as they melt in the mouth) and as a college student as a snack. Super addictive and would definitely recommend others to try!
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
My sister and I say Ilove I love love I love I love I love I love so much also the prices is ok
aymee v.
aymee v.
Foodie Expert
Do you think they taste like cheetos