Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOsea
Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 06 Fl Oz/18 Ml -

Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml -

by Osea

What do you think about this product? Does it work? Would you recommend? Is it drying?
Has anyone try these product before ? If so what are the Pros & Cons ? Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - [product:peach-&-lily-glass-skin-refining-serum]
Start your review of Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml -!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle H.
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Michelle H.
For the first week, this cleanser worked amazing! I thought I found my new cleanser. My face was squeaky clean, looked refreshed and helped with my pores. Unfortunately the second week I broke out non-stop. This was the only new item I tried/switched out to use for my daily regime so I stopped using it! I’m afraid to try it again. This product didn’t work out for me…
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Alexis S.
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Alexis S.
I received a sample size of [product:osea-ocean-cleanser-travel-size-06-fl-oz/18-ml] with my order from Grove Collaborative and I was so excited to try. I’ve had my eye on this for awhile (every time I shop on Grove Collaborative website). The consistency is somewhat similar to a milky cleanser but it’s thinner, very lightweight. Has a nice refreshing and clean smell to it but not strong at all. It is vegan, gluten-free & cruelty-free. There’s a tiny bit of Lactic Acid in it so it made my face extremely soft. Not at all drying and no tight feeling to my skin at all. I highly recommend! I don’t know if I’ll purchase myself once I’m in need of a cleanser but I do really like it. #ecowarrior #cleanbeauty
Devina T.
W Valley City, UT
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Devina T.
This cleanser is great! It leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and clean. I love that it is a natural product and it is gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. The smell isn't overpowering and is just right. Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml -
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,331 reviews
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received this in a subscription box and feel in love with not only the cleanser but the watery scent of it. This cleanser is for all types of skin and works hard at removing dirt and makeup. The only issue I had was product when at the bottom could no longer get product out and trying to get out was really bad. I would purchase this product again.
Allyson F.
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Allyson F.
This product is magic for your skin. Vegan no harsh chemicals. This product amazed me my skin is so clear!! I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and it smells so good! Recommended for anyone who is tired of harsh chemicals ! Already finished my second bottle
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Kelly M.
The Lockness Monster agrees this is a mythical cleanser. Not only is it non-toxic, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free but it is made in the US. What more could a dry skin girl with a lot of skin texture want?
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Stacy T.
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Stacy T.
I really like this cleanser. It it does great with cleaning. It has a sea scent and a cooling effect on your skin. I received it in a beauty box and I think it is amazing! When it gets down to about a quarter inch in the bottle it is a little harder to pump out but I just unscrew the lid and shake it out. It leaves your face soft with a mild cooling effect that lingers but not for a long time. I for sure recommend and I will be purchasing.
Tamara K.
novato
Osea Ocean Cleanser - Travel Size 0.6 Fl Oz./18 Ml - uploaded by Tamara K.
You guys! I originally got this through a sub box. I keep buying more - it smells like key lime pie and takes off all your nasties without scrubbing.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely loved this cleanser. It is super gentle and made my skin feel so soft. It removed my makeup well and left my face looking and feeling clean. It didn't dry out my skin at all. In fact my face felt quite hydrated after rinsing. It rinsed clean and didn't leave any feeling of residue. I didn't even feel like I needed a second cleanse most of the time. I definitely want to purchase the full size of this cleanser.
Erica K.
Ok so this would have got one star from me except my face was squeaky clean. That is the one thing it definitely does. Yet first off it smells horrible, but I thought, "well if it works great i can get past the smell". Then i used it i used it for two days just to see if maybe i was wrong, but NOPE.was burning when i used it. Didn't leave my face extra red or anything, but i dont think facial cleansers are supposed to burn so this is a big NO for me. I am going to let my business partner Erica try it. She will update this if she finds it works better for her. I do sometimes have sensitive skin, so maybe that's the issue, but I can't use it. [product:osea-ocean-cleanser---travel-size-0.6-fl-oz./18-ml--] Influenster