OSEA Eyes and Lips

by Osea

Take it from Clooney: Character lines and craggy features are marks of living well. The unwelcome signs of age are those that appear prematurely-like on your lips and around your eyes. This formula hydrates, heals, and firms that delicate skin to keep it on par with the rest of your mug.

How is this for dry and sensitive under eyes ?
Does this moisturize?
Start your review of OSEA Eyes and Lips!
Amy F.
This cream is so rich and emollient. I love the way it makes my undereye skin feel and how it plumps the skin around my lips.
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Devine texture, natural scent, amazing ingredients. Makes skin feel soft supple and look radient. I love everything in the line. Amazing. Love that i can use on lips and around eyes since the skin is the same there
Danielle D.
Kagel Canyon, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s very hydrating and so far hasn’t irritated my skin at all. The skin around my eyes seems plumper even after just a week of using it! (Probably just because my skin is more hydrated!) I like that the product can be used on both the eye and lip areas since so many eye creams seem to be just for around the eyes. I’ll still have to see long term if this helps with fine lines at all, but I’m happy with the purchase, and will definitely use up the jar. It’s expensive, but you only need a tiny amount, so I think it’ll last awhile!
Samantha C.
Deltona, FL
I love this product! It’s great for chapped lips or puffy eyes. It’s super moisturizing with our being heavy it greasy.
Shannon C.
Charlotte , NC
This feels pretty nice going on. I just have no clue if it’s doing anything. It’s not greasy, oily or too heavy which is nice. It feels great on my skin. I just don’t know that I’ve seen a difference using it yet.
Shannon D.
Jackson, GA
I'm not a fan at all. It was a bit pricey for the amount of product you got, but it broke me out badly and I never have acne. I had bumps all around my lips which were embarrassing. Not going to steer somebody away but I will not buy again.
Suzlynn B.
I love how much you get in a bottle for the price you pay for this product and your able to use it for smile lines and around your lips. It’s very gentle to the point my daughter also uses it for her eye cream. It’s a great product that’s super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way!!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Osea has amazing masks. Affordable. All products are good. Very good quality. Always happy with this brand.
C A.
Goes on so good! Then drys a matte so you won’t have a slimy face. Love love love this product. My forever favorite.
Rochelle L.
Minneola, FL
So I know this is kinda pricey BUT this is seriously luxurious stuff. When you put it on it is like a very creamy butter, not oily at all, and so smooth and moisturizing. The texture is on another level. I put this on my eyes and lips at night, wake up in the morning and those areas are delightfully plump! I would purchase after trying the sample
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.