Skin CareFacial SkincareOsea
Essential Hydrating Oil - 1 oz

Osea Essential Hydrating Oil - 1 oz

by Osea

New size of our top selling facial oil! This ultra hydrating botanical oil restores a dewy luster to your skin. Naturally rich Jojoba and Sesame seed oils deliver advanced hydration, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A blend of pure Lavender, Rosewood and Geranium essential oils provide a dewy, illuminated complexion and create a gorgeous aromatic allure. The perfect instant surge of hydration for a beautiful, radiant glow. INGREDIENTS Natural Derived Ingredients: *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar Leaf) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) *ORGANIC INGREDIENT

Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Flower Oil decongests and reduces surface irritation while promoting healthy looking, glowing skin. Provides a sweet floral aroma.; Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil plumps fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, refined complexion. Rich in vitamin E.; Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil renowned for its sweet aroma and relaxing and balancing properties. A natural skin soother.; Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) Seed Oil a lightweight botanical oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Deeply hydrates skin and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.; Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) Wood Oil hydrates skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoyed for its soothing aroma.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osea Essential Hydrating Oil - 1 oz!
Elle P.
I bought the OSEA Essential Hydrating Oil for my mom when she was going through chemo. She said it was deeply soothing to her skin and smelled so nice (lavender and essential oils, I believe). After she powered through one bottle in one month, I bought her another one and she was so happy. Is it about the product? In a way. When my mom was forced to completely change her routine, I know she missed the comfort of self-care. Was this hydrating oil able to bring her a brief moment of relief? I think so.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love facial oils and this one is amazing. I have dry skin and this oil is perfect for me. It has a thick consistency but it’s really easy to apply and get absorbed onto the skin easily. It leaves my skin smooth and supple. It smells wonderful.
alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using this stuff for a couple months and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! I use it with my matte foundation as it can be drying. This gives a subtle glow under my foundation and really hydratesy foundation I love it and I will keep buying more of it !!
Francia M.
Arlington , TX
Es muy buena 👌 me hidrata , tengo piel mixta y mi esposo piel seca , a los 2 nos va bien , me gusta para cuando no tengo tiempo de aplicar tantos pasos por la mañana y no tengo tiempo y esta crema tiene ingredientes que te ayudan con los radicales libres y para mantener la piel muy protegida durante el día.... me encanta 💖 😍
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
Love rhis product spreads on my face leaves it soft and velvet texture to skin it cost alot i love this oil i was doughtful because i dont like the cleanser enough to pay the expensive price but this i do keeps skin soft amd fresh all through the day
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
A little pricey but worth it. Love the way it makes my skin feel. Leaves me feeling silky smooth. Invest in your skin. Love it!!
Natasha F.
Los Angeles, CA
This facial oil first of all smells like a spa! I love Osea facials (one of the most relaxing facials I have gotten) and their products are incredible (clean and great quality)! This oil is so hydrating especially for living in LA where it’s very dry. Every time I put the oil on, I seriously feel like I am back at their Venice location! This oil hasn’t broken me out and has made my skin brighter!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Hydrating oil that restores a healthy luster to the skin. With Jojoba and Sesame seed oils to deliver hydration, visibly getting rid of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A precious blend of pure and Geranium essential oils . smells so amazing
Emily C.
Portland, OR
I started out using this with no issues last winter at night. I stopped during the summer since it was heavier. Since I’ve moved- my skin doesn’t react to it the same way anymore. I’m not sure if the oil was clogging my pores or if one of the essential oils was slightly irritating- but I constantly had small bumps/pimples. I changed my night time skincare routine with another facial oil and already see great improvement in one week. I’m disappointed this product took a turn and doesn’t work well for me. It smells nice and is a great quality product. If you live in an extremely dry area, have dry skin and don’t have sensitive skin- I think this could work for you. Just check the ingredients, it had lavender essential oil with can be irritating to some.
Marcela O.
Osea Essential Hydrating Oil - 1 oz uploaded by Marcela O.
Osea Essential Hydrating Oil - 1 oz uploaded by Marcela O.
I’ve been on a mission to try and convert to clean skin are produce while using up what I currently have in my vanity and Ósea has been on my radar for quite some time. I love face oils and actually find them to work my oily acne prone skin. I get hormonal and stress acne but find that oils help combat the dry skin from potential interactions with anti acne treatments. The biggest con is the price. $36 for a small rollerball facial oil that is best meant for travel or to throw in your purse or makeup bag is too much. However, since the brand is very clean, and committed to making eco friendly and conscious skincare, I can see why it would cost that much. First off, smells amazing! Reminds me of eucalyptus but ingredients are geranium, macadamia, jojoba, and lavender so the scent is very relaxing when used at night (like I do). It rolls on a good amount of oil and blends nicely into my skin, and I’ve even used it with my Gua Shua tool. It’s basically fatty acids for skin which helps plump and smooth fine lines, which at 38, I’m all about. Overall, I’m very pleased with this product in terms of ingredients, scent, quality, and benefits. I can’t say it helps with long term reduction of fine lines because I haven’t used it that long but can say my skin does have a nice glow when I use this. However, I’m still on the fence about buying again based on the size and price 🤔

Looking for your answer?