OSEA Brightening Serum uploaded by Ashlee C.

BY NONE

This ultra lightweight serum contains potent botanicals that help to visibly brighten your complexion, diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation and even skin tone. A powerful blend of Organic Algae, Ferulic Acid and pure Vitamin C illuminate, while nutrient-rich Indian Gooseberry, Japanese Matsutake Mushroom and Bearberry give you an instant, lit-from-within glow. see more...

Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
OSEA Brightening Serum is one of the BEST brightening serums I’ve ever used~ and I’m always on the lookout for new Vitamin-C/Brightening Serums. What I love most about OSEA is, not only are their products ALL natural, but their main source of creating their line is through all the many nutrients in Seaweed! How cool is that!??

I’m a lover, believer, follower, & user for life! I’m so happy I had the opportunity to work with them on a personal level. It allowed me to try an array of products.....So please ask ANY questions! I feel pretty knowledgeable in their line :)
Natalie H.
One of the best brightening serums I’ve tried! It leaves your skin feeling moisturized, but not greasy! It is gentle for all skin types. I would recommend this to ANYONE! Definitely worth the price!!!