BeautySkinBath & BodyBoiron

Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Formula for Body Aches, Chills, Fatigue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Formula for Body Aches, Chills, Fatigue!
Daniele N.
Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Formula for Body Aches, Chills, Fatigue uploaded by Daniele N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a 3 year old daughter and she takes this medicine every week, when she has flu symptoms I give 3 a day, I like him first because he is natural, second because I believe she gets much less sick than other children and when she stays I intensify the donate and she stays at most 2 days sick and the rest with light doses. I don't know what is special about this medicine, but I believe it is Wonderful!
Heather  C.
Freeport, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Formula for Body Aches, Chills, Fatigue uploaded by Heather  C.
Purchased at: CVS
These are amazing! Saved me from along week of being miserable. I have nothing to say about the product. Do as directed on the box and you will be fine. Affordable, beats going to the doctor and paying for the visit. I took them for five days. After day three I was feeling like me again. I highly recommend. Plus ages are 2 & up.. so your littles can take it also. It has a semi sweet taste. Even if you are not sick, go get them to stock up! Life saver
Savanna P.
Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Formula for Body Aches, Chills, Fatigue uploaded by Savanna P.
I love this product! Anytime I start to notice that I’m getting sick, I’ll take a tube of the product and the symptoms disappear by the next day! It’s a little on the pricey side but given that it’s medicine you have to be willing to pay a little more than usual especially for a quality product!
Beth M.
Roanoke
This was the strangest product that I have ever used. Everyone recommended it to me saying that it was the holy grail of homeopathic medicine. I had the flu back in February, and my mom sent me this along with some elderberry. I don't feel that this product made me feel better. I also realized that the ingredients are not vegetarian-friendly. Also, the medicine is weird because it comes in these tiny pellets that you let dissolve in your mouth. It is so strange. I probably would recommend using Mucinex Sinus DM for flu-like symptoms. It treats congestion and reduces fever and aches and pains. I didn't receive those benefits from this product. I am all for homeopathic medicine, but this just didn't do it for me.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay so I’m no doctor or anything, but I swear by these! First of all, I HATE taking cold medication and these are my go to! They help my energy levels and make me feel so much better! I would highly recommend. They kind of taste like sugar to me
Camille  C.
Glenview, IL
Purchased at: Target
This homeopathic meds is awesome! A friend recommend this to me when I was so sick with flu like symptoms. It’s very effective. When I say it’s effective it is. My husband and my children takes it too. I always have extra and I buy the family pack, because here in Chicago everyone is prone of having flu or cold. I recommend this to my friends and coworker also, 2nd day of taking it you will already feel better. It tasted like those fancy sugars. My sons calls it the candy medicine. It’s awesome. If I can give it a ten star I would.
Ginger H.
Wytheville, VA
Purchased at: CVS
This paired with Black Elderberry Cold And Flu Relief helped to relieve my flu symptoms when they were at its worst. I was unable to get Tamiflu and after testing positive I just wanted something to help. My doctor recommended this combination and it was the best decision I made. I was feeling much better after the first day.
Lauren P.
Grain Valley, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this stuff is amazing! If you're getting the flu or have the flu it's great to take and makes you feel so much better in no time. It's a little bit pricey, but totally worth it. I keep it stocked up in my house once the school year starts.
Fleurty L.
NOLA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best flu and virus remedy on the market. At the first sign of flu, dissolve the pellets under tongue every 6 hours until symptoms abate. Anytime I've taken this, flu and viruses only last for 24 hours, at most. Tastes like sugar, easy to administer to children, works almost instantly. I carry these everywhere, just in case!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In winters past I've used this at the first sight of a cold and didn't end up ill at all. Recently, I forgot to take it and the cold hit hard: aches, fatigue, sore throat, and itchy/runny nose. I took this as soon as I could and the symptoms were less severe and the length of the cold was shortened. It's fun to take as each dose is just a tiny vial of what tastes like sugar sprinkles and they dissolve quickly with no medicinal aftertaste. I keep the medicine cabinet stocked every winter.

Looking for your answer?