GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Uncured Jumbo Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz Package

Oscar Mayer Uncured Jumbo Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package

We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Jumbo Wieners. Made with no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt.

What's your favorite brand of wieners?
Do you think Oscar Meyer is better than Farmer John? I personally like farmer john better I think they have a better texture.
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Uncured Jumbo Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Oscar Mayer Uncured Jumbo Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package uploaded by Jamie J.
Oscar Mayer hot dogs are our favorite hot dogs. Cooked on the grill, cast iron, boiled, beanie weenies, add on some extras it’s all good. And I love the packaging that lets you just take out how ever many you need.
Elly F.
I like them, my baby likes them, and my dog loves them! Perfect to grill in the bbq on family fun day
Paulina F.
Memphis, TN
My favorite brand on cold meats. These taste great, they have a perfect meaty flavor and great texture. I highly recommend this brand
Jennifer B.
Granite Falls, NC
Don’t forget these juicy hotdogs when planning your BBQ. They are delicious and a grilling staple
Bethany D.
Dowelltown, TN
I love a good hotdog about three times a year. Oscar Meyer always has the best hotdogs. These are big enough where you don’t want more than one or two. The best is cutting swirls around it and grilling them. Are you team burnt?
Courtney G.
brimfield
these are the best hot dogs i promise you! i honestly hate hotdogs usually but these are amazing and worth the buy! they taste a lot nicer than most other brands with their combo of meat!
Lindsey N.
Nahunta, GA
My family is picky when it comes to hotdogs but I always run out of these so fast! Perfect for grilling, on the stove, or even in the microwave. A staple for every barbecue summer picnic! You can tell these are good quality hotdogs, maybe a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these hot dogs! It's so tasty and flavorful, definitely spices up a dish. Love having it as an option or dish. It's a win!
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
These are really good and are the classic hot dog brand. They are affordable and you can usually find them at your local grocery store or convenience store!
Diana H.
1,264 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely love Oscar Meyer hot dogs. But my favorite one is the ones with made with cheese inside. Oscar Meyer are very affordable