Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsHot DogsOscar Mayer
Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz Package

Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package

by Oscar Mayer

We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Classic Bun-Length Wieners.  Now no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt.

How does everyone like to eat their hot dogs? I love just ketchup or a chili cheese dog!
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package!
Maria C.
We buy the ones mixed with pork. My toddler likes them as a hot dog or sliced up mixed with his scrambled eggs.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I only like a hot dog every now and then. But I always choose Oscar Meyer. I think they have the best taste. Price point is fair. Fits the length of the bun. No complaints.
Brandy N.
Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oscar Mayer hot dogs are the best. We use these to make crescent dogs, chili dogs, kraut and weiners, beanie weenies or just a good ole grilled hot dog. Always taste great and they never let us down. I will definitely buy these again. They are very affordable and you can find them at Walmart or Kroger. Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,556 reviews
Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
These are totally my favorite Oscar Mayer hot dogs. I love that they're bun length, because there's nothing more frustrating than running out of hot dog before you get to the end of your bun. They're delicious and heat up wonderfully. I love them boiled on the stove, cooked in a microwave but especially grilled on a barbecue.
Briony P.
Dallas, TX
Great for a good hot dogs and grill I like the taste I used for my kids hot dogs and spaghetti taste delicious
Lauren B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package uploaded by Lauren B.
I’ll admit it : hot dogs are my all time favorite food. I’ve been dabbling in the culinary arts now but at the end of the day, a simple dog still wins my heart. Oscar Mayer is a classic (Who doesn’t still know the song by heart? And the thrill of seeing the WEENIEMOBILE?!) and I doubt you could mess it up even if you’ve never cooked before. Curious to see what other flavors or brats they’ve tried to make over the years!
Tanya O.
My kids favorite. They love them grilled and especially cut up and put in their macaroni and cheese. Perfect for a cook out
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I know most people love the all beef hot dogs, but I prefer these. They have a milder taste and are softer than the other hot dogs. They also are very kid-friendly.
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Oscar Mayer Uncured Bun Length Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 16 oz. Package these are my go to hotdogs! They taste better than all the other hotdogs! And the aren’t over priced!
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are pretty good hot dogs. I like these because they fit on the bun perfectly. Which is good because the least amount of bread the better.