BY OSCAR MAYER

Made with chicken & pork. see more...

Jenn F.
Aside from a local grocery store's own cuts of bologna, Oscar Mayer is the only brand of bologna my kids will eat. I typically stock up during BOGO sales because my children go nuts with sandwiches and even just bologna wrapped up with a bit of mayo.
Karrin C.
The thick cut bologna is the best for, one of, my favorite sandwich, I like that the meat gives some...umm, well, sorry for the pun, but..meat to a sandwich. I only with that the thick cut came in a larger weight package as it cuts the amount of slices down by over half it seems.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
I grew up back in the day, singing, "My bologna has a first name . . ." And back then, who didn't? I've become so super spoiled, I buy the thick cut. Great with bread, frying it, or frying it with barbecue sauce.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
Oscar Mayer Bologna is my favorite kind of bologna I like to eat it fried. But I prefer the thin cut I do not care for the thick cut. Reasonably priced and you can always find it on sale at Walmart & Food Lion in my area.
Kenia V.
South Gate, CA
Not my favorite, in fact I don't even like bologna. But I will occasionally give my dog a few pieces and he loves it.
Nikkita M.
Boise, ID
Gross i hate bologna and this kind is just super gross. lol i don't like it at all i cant even rate it good sorry :(
Natasha C.
Love Oscar Mayer Bologna! Could eat this every day! yummy! great on a sandwich!