Oscar Mayer Thick Cut Bologna

Oscar Mayer Bologna is made with quality meat and no fillers so you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't! Enjoy in thicker slices for the ideal bite. Made with quality meat All meat and no fillers Reclosable & vacuum packed to ensure freshness Fully cooked and ready to eat Oscar Mayer takes pride in crafting quality products since 1883 INGREDIENTS: MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN, PORK, CORN SYRUP, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, GROUND MUSTARD SEED, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PROPIONATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, BEEF, SODIUM BENZOATE, FLAVOR, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, HYDROLYZED BEEF STOCK, AUTOLYZED YEAST, DEXTROSE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SODIUM LACTATE, POTASSIUM LACTATE, CELERY SEED EXTRACT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Thick Cut Bologna!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoLithonia, GA
This is an awesome product! It really tastes so good!! Yes, great value! No, it's not pricey at all. I love how thick it is! There is no need for improvement. The pro is that it taste good, and the con is that it is very salty. Yes, I would recommend it to others!
5 months agoChipley, FL
When it comes to bolagna, I love Oscar Mayer beef bologna the best. I enjoy simple quick sandwich lunches from time to time and this is my go to, very tasty and satisfying. Love that it's thick and inexpensive.
7 months agoPeru, NY
Worlds best deli meat!! Great taste!! A busy mom to three girls having lunch meat on hand is always great!!! Sandwiches on the go!!! It’s one of my favorite lunch meats!!! I recommend this product!! Go get some!! My kids love this so much that they would each the whole world pack of bologna if the could 😊
5 months agoTroy, MO
If I ever get a craving for a bologna sandwich I always reach for Oscar Meyer bologna. It takes me back to being a kid again and running in for a quick sandwich after playing outside all day. Nothing can compare to oscar meyer bologna in my books!
a year agoPfafftown, NC
Ok. So this stuff is so bad for you and i think it is disgusting cold, but i have always and will always love a good old fried bologna sandwich. And this is the only kind of bologna to make them with!
7 months agoCarrollton, TX
Bologna is my once in a while guilty pleasure. This is the only brand I’ll buy. The flavor is always consistent every time. Its inexpensive, and tasty! Worth the price and indulgence.
a year agolas vegas
I love me some bologna and boy does oscar mayer know how to make them. There tasty and full of flavor and the thick cut on it's just fills your tummy to the fullest.
4 years ago
Aside from a local grocery store's own cuts of bologna, Oscar Mayer is the only brand of bologna my kids will eat. I typically stock up during BOGO sales because my children go nuts with sandwiches and even just bologna wrapped up with a bit of mayo.
4 years agoWaycross, GA
The thick cut bologna is the best for, one of, my favorite sandwich, I like that the meat gives some...umm, well, sorry for the pun, but..meat to a sandwich. I only with that the thick cut came in a larger weight package as it cuts the amount of slices down by over half it seems.
4 years agoTulsa, OK
I grew up back in the day, singing, "My bologna has a first name . . ." And back then, who didn't? I've become so super spoiled, I buy the thick cut. Great with bread, frying it, or frying it with barbecue sauce.