Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack

by Oscar Mayer

OSCAR MAYER Bologna is made with quality meat, no fillers and delivers great taste, which you can now enjoy in super thick slices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack!
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Bree L.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. We absolutely love Oscar Mayer Bologna, both my Husband and I grew up eating this Bologna. It is the best tasting in our minds and can be eaten many different ways..we make fried bologna sandwiches as a treat and sometimes I add a fried egg and cheese on top of the bologna for more protein..it is absolutely delicious!! I also make my Mom-in-law’s famous bologna cups!! We call them Annie’s Bologna Cups, they are absolutely delicious and easy to make. Just fry your Oscar Mayer Bologna, place the Bologna in a muffin pan, make mashed potatoes how you like them..I zhoosh up my mashed potatoes with Johnny’s Garlic, frozen corn and some shredded cheese..add your zhooshed up mashed potatoes to the fried Oscar Mayer Bologna in the muffin pan and bake at 375 degrees until the mashed potatoes are bubbly and a beautiful caramelized color..remove from oven sprinkle the tops with a grated Parmesan or Romano cheese and chopped chives. Let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with steamed vegetables and enjoy!! My Husband grew up with these and they are absolutely delicious!! #contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles #influenster #influenstereats #oscarmayer #claussenpicklesofficial #anniesbolognacups #oscarmayerbologna
Hurley, VA
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Tammy D.
I received the Oscar Mayer Thick Bologna deli sandwich meats complimentary by influenster. My whole family Love’s sandwiches. We have them for dinner at least once a week. The Bologna is thick cut and tasted very fresh, it made a great Bologna sandwich. The Oscar Mayer brand has been a go to brand in my family for year’s now. They have a very good selection of different deli meats to choose from. I feel there price is affordable. I’d recommend trying the thick cut Bologna!!🥪🥪🥪
Booneville, MS
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by jennifer T.
tastes real good. just as good as deli. i like the size and the price is not bad. i love to eat ot alone rolled up it tastes so good.ithas a great flavor. you might want to try it. its great for fast meals or picnics. i put it on pizza.
Incentivized Review
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by kelsey G.
love the Fact that the Oscar Mayer Bologna is so easy to prepare and make such a Delicious Sandwich for Lunch even Breakfast the taste is great and the Flavor is Excellent .also it can be eaten cold or hot ,which i love and you just cant beat the price very affordable.
Salisbury, NC
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Annabelle G.
This was very delicious! Everyone enjoyed it and it’s pretty affordable as well. I dont have any pics of it cause it got eaten too fasr😡 lol but i also tried the ham and it was DELICIOUS!
Philadelphia, PA
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Tom M.
The item was fine but the way this challenge or whatever bs was garbage, didn’t work, ripped EVERYONE OFF, and no way to opt out once in. LAME Oscar Meyer rules though, unlucky.
Grand Prairie, TX
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by kimberly G.
A delicious Oscar Mayer bologna sandwich is the perfect item to pack into your child's lunch box or to toss in a picnic basket. Combine it with some fresh apples, a few pieces of cheese and your favorite beverages, and you've got a recipe for a delightful meal. It's easy to make, easy to pack and easy to eat.
Jacksonville, FL
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Barbaraann Y.
Who don’t like Oscar Myers bologna i love it fried with eggs I love it on sandwiches I wouldnt change a things about it it so delicious
Incentivized Review
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Brandy N.
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Cut Bologna makes the best fried bologna sandwich ever. It is thick enough that it doesn't get lost in the sandwich but not too thick. Love it and I definitely recommend it to others. It is very affordable too and you can find it at Walmart.
Jersey City, NJ
Oscar Mayer Super Thick Sliced Bologna, 16 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Tinatini G.
Best product ever. Very delicious and tastes good. Love it. Thank u for this cashback campaign.

Looking for your answer?