BY OSCAR MAYER #23 in Deli

Oscar mayer smoked shaved white turkey 16 oz see more...

• Anyone that tried this.. is the meat sliced on the thin o...2 Answers
tara l.
Tucson, AZ
At first I was hesitant I thought maybe it would be like bologna but No! It was great my teenage son asked me for two sandwiches for school the next day and then it became a ritual every morning
Camille A.
It is majorly improtant for me to have fresh sanwiches whenever I go out to the park or the beach. To have fresh sandwiches, you need to have fresh meats! I always buy this brand for their cold cuts! They taste delicious and may not be as fresh as over thhe counter deli meat, but tastes just the same. This is a must buy for your lunches!
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
Turkey is my favorite lunch meat and I love the slices as thin as possible. That is why I love the shaved option. The packaging also helps it stay fresh.
Katy S.
Fresno , CA
Absolutely my favorite deli meats. Taste fresher than other mechanical sliced. Easy for quick made sandwiches or top to my salads.
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
Turkey is a huge favorite in our house and Oscar Mayer is always our go-to brand!! It's so flavorful and love the thin slices.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
I love turkey ham over regular ham. It has less sodium and a better taste. This is my #1 choice. I recommend it.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
My absolute favorite. Perfect for sandwiches on the go and the resealable container makes it last longer.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Oscar Mayer lunch meat is as close to deli meat as you can get! It's always fresh and never overly wet.
Stephanie  L.
Shorewood , Il
Best brand out there! Taste just like deli cut fresh meat. Very accessible and easy for quick lunches
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are perfect for making sandwiches and they taste amazing and don't contain too many calories.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn , NY
Anyone that tried this.. is the meat sliced on the thin or thicker side ?