Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz.

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Ham and Turkey Subkit makes it easy to make your favorite sub at home!

Does it taste good?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz.!
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Tammy D.
I received the Oscar Mayer Ham & Turkey Sub Kit complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I Love sandwiches!!🥪 I love trying out different recipes for making sandwiches for my whole family. We have sandwiches at least once a week and I have sandwiches for lunch on most days. I have always loved a simple grilled Ham & Swiss sandwich with tomato. This sub kit is perfect for making club sandwiches it’s so Yummy.😋 I like to chop up the Ham & Turkey and add it to my favorite salad also. I’d recommend trying this Ham & Turkey Sub Kit. It’s Yummy 😋 Good.🥪🥗🍅🥬🥪
Kierianne L.
Kensington, MD
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Kierianne L.
I’m always eating lunch meat for my lunch break on sandwiches. When using other Oscars Mayer meats on sandwiches, I’ve always been impressed by the quality. This product- not so much. Firstly, it seems very artificial. Secondly, the texture of it feels like baloney. I couldn’t really tell the difference between the two meats provided. Another thing I don’t understand is why it’s called a sub kit. I understand that there are sheets in between slices (which is obviously very helpful for pulling apart slices from each other), but this is basically the same this as their other new product with the smoked turkey and smoked ham. The sub kit could be upgraded by also providing a cheese or packaged condiments. Otherwise, I don’t see the purpose in buying this if it doesn’t provide something different than other products. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster.
Bree L.
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Bree L.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I absolutely love Oscar Mayer and this Smoked Ham & Smoked Turkey Sub Kit is yet another reason to love them even more!! This sub kit can easily make 14 6” subs and is already layered for convenience. This is my first time trying Oscar Mayer’s Sub Kit and I am so happy that I did, it’s super easy to prepare and the two smoked lunch meats are absolutely delicious together in this super convenient package!! The smoked ham and turkey go great together in this package and make the best sub sandwiches and meat roll-ups!! I will definitely purchase this sub kit again, it’s super good!! #Contest #Complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #influenstereats #claussenpickles #oscarmayer #claussenpicklesofficial #Influenster
Amanda C.
Adams, TN
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Amanda C.
I love these Oscar Mayer sub kits. There is plenty of meat to make several subs and sandwiches. All the meat is packed together in one convenient resealable pack with a price that is convenient for my pocket. We love to make sandwiches for lunch and these kits perfectly meet our needs.
Anna G.
Tacoma, WA
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Anna G.
My kids and I love the taste of Oscar Mayer Ham and Turkey! Very convenient for working moms like me. Also very versatile since I can use these for basically any recipe I can think of like soups, salads, sandwiches etc. I will definitely be buying these again!
Gina B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Gina B.
Excellent product, I bought it and it is great , it does the job and I would definitely buy and recommend it to others . It is a great item and you will love it too , I would buy it as a many time as i need it because i am very satisfied with the performance.
Rachie R.
Belgrade, MT
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Rachie R.
over all delishous I'm not a turkey fan but the hams great husband enjoys the turkey the packaging could be improved apon as when reaching for the turkey ull get ham slim on ur hands lol over all dont bad
Deborah R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Deborah R.
My boys, and that includes my husband, love thus sub kit. I purchased both the Oscar Mayer's Smoked Ham & Turkey and the Honey Ham & Turkey kits. I can only us two slice of each. That is enough for me. This is also a great value for your buck. I would say yes, for six subs it would be meat ovetload.
Amanda L.
Galloway, OH
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by Amanda L.
Loved how the meat was already sliced perfectly to make a sub! Definitely one of the better Oscar Meyer products I have used! Definitely recommend!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,131 reviews
Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham & Turkey Lunch Meat Sub Kit, 28 oz. uploaded by VERONICA M.
Purchased at: Costco
My family all work, so buying a basic pack of sandwich meat just don’t work, I have been getting bees SUB packs at Costco, And they do the job every morning you have ham and turkey both in there which is satisfying for my family, I never have any complaints, Oscar Mayer is definitely Our only go to for sandwich meat, we support Oscar Mayer completely, we Have so many products that have the Oscar Mayer label on it, highly recommend it they’re the best
Ask a question to the Influenster community...