Oscar Mayer Smoked Cooked Ham

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham is lean and packed with flavor. Enjoy on your favorite sandwich! Made with quality whole muscle ham High source of protein Reclosable & vacuum packed to ensure freshness Fully cooked and ready to eat Oscar Mayer takes pride in crafting quality products since 1883 INGREDIENTS: HAM, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SUGAR, CARRAGEENAN, SODIUM PROPIONATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, SOY LECITHIN.

This is really good. I love that it's low fat. Makes a great ham sandwich or just to eat right out of the package.
WHY DOES HAM HAVE SO MUCH SALT IN IT.
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Smoked Cooked Ham!
Tucumcari, NM
I personally love the taste of this product. It's just the right flavor for a great sandwich, with mayo and tomatoes and lettuce! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It's also very good to make have and cheese sliders with. I would recommend this product.
Ah smoked ham! The taste is good and when you have little ones around make them a sandwich with smoked ham and they'll be happy! The price isn't bad for how much you get.
No Special Diet
Very good value.This is ideal as sandwich meat or I enjoy cutting into small pieces and cook with scrambled eggs.Can also roll up a breakfast burrito with this product.
Low Carb
My sister loves smoked ham in her sandwiches. My mom always gets this one because you get a good amount for your money and it tastes good.
Higdon, AL
Great ham slices for lunch for the whole family something everyone would love!! I bought this item at Walmart
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
McAllen, TX
I bought this at H-E-B yesterday. They had a special. I kind of regret buying it. It had a lot of gristle
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Baltimore , MD
Really good has a great taste to it my kids love it this ham is good with bread or with out it
Conroe , TX
Me and husband love this kind of ham even better smoked! Always great to have for sandwiches
Philpot, KY
AH SMOKED HAM THE TASTE IS SO GOOD IT MAKES FOR QUICK SANDWICH WHEN YOU ARE ON THE RUN.