OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz

by Oscar Mayer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz!
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz uploaded by Mechelle S.
I’m a big fan of Arby’s roast beef, so I was very much surprised to find that this Oscar Mayer slow roasted roast beef sandwich meat is equally as good. It’s great by itself and even better with sharp cheese added to the sandwich. Try it!
Michelle  H.
Carrollton, GA
OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz uploaded by Michelle  H.
This slow roasted meat is my very favorite! I love using it on my charcuterie board! A few more pieces would be great and the only improvement needed. For the price the value is great! Will recommend! Received complementary from Influenster #oscarmyer ##slowroasted @influenster
Fabby C.
OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz uploaded by Fabby C.
I found this meat to have good, robust flavor that I can pair with other meats for serving various combo meals to my family and friends. If you like roast beef then you should definitely give this a try!
Natasha M.
Rincon, GA
I usually don’t buy roast beef flavor, but I thought I would try this. And I am not disappointed. Tons of great flavor and affordable.
Krysta R.
Brentwood, CA
OSCAR MAYER Slow Roasted Roast Beef 10 oz uploaded by Krysta R.
Thank you Influenster and Oscar Mayer for allowing me the opportunity to try the Slow Roasted Roast Beef, complimentary. The meat is shaved nice and thin and presents as a nice colored Roast Beef. The flavor of this Roast Beef is delicious with a hint of smokiness and would me great paired with an Au Jus. The store I went to had these meats in a container rather than a pouch. I will say that I enjoyed my lunch and will purchase this again. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this campaign.
Jacky  L.
San Jose, CA
I also my husband since he eat this try we love it like the type of sub way sanwish he put thiz cheese and jalapeños I think is a good price but I do not eat this but my husband love this
Kiera F.
Bloomington, IN
Not a fan of this product. It wasn’t bad, it just lacked flavor overall and was just kinda meh. The texture wasn’t amazing and I just felt like there was something missing. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend.
Paulina K M.
Austell, GA
Its so so. I like it but not as Turkey one. Good for sandwich Or even for eggs on breakfast.
Sasha G.
Long Beach, CA
So yummy and fresh! Whats not to love? Great price and quality. Perfect to just to snack on or make a sandwich. Feel’s like high end deli meat. The packaging is easy to use and re seal.
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
love this product because it is very delicious and easy to prepare as a sandwich, it gives you the protein that you need in your sandwich and if you eat it with avocado it is very good.

Looking for your answer?