Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks - 8 CT uploaded by roberta p.Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks - 8 CT uploaded by Briana B.

BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
No artificial preservatives.
*See back panel for ingredients used to preserve quality.
Turkey hardwood smoked uncured turkey franks.
No nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally occuring in celery juice.
Not preserved.
No artificial flavors, colors or by-products. see more...

Angela F.
Madison, WI
I do not like the taste of all beef hot dogs.  I find them too greasy.  Thank goodness for Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks.  These franks are ver tasty with no grease.  I loved them grilled and topped with homemade coleslaw.  Can't wait for grilling weather.
Wendy R.
Chapel Hill, TN
These are my favorite turkey dogs! I would eat these over ANY other hot dog any day. Being turkey I feel better about feeding my family these dogs, not to mention the whole no artificial preservatives thing. The price is great and my family loves them, that's all I need to know.
Esther K.
I love these hotdogs. They are made with turkey which makes me feel better about eating hotdogs! I like them with beans. They are just under $3 at your local market. They are a healthier alternative to regular hotdogs. I highly recommend them.
Michaelle T.
Kansas City, MO
These are my daughters all time favorites. No grease and tastes great. She likes them grilled or in the microwave. If she wants to have hotdogs these are the only ones I buy.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like these they taste really nice when you roast them in the oven for 20 minutes.. I love hotdogs.. They taste bomb :) please try them if you like turkey hotdogs
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
These are good for bqqs or just to eat. And they taste good. I like turkey hot dogs.