Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks

by Oscar Mayer

We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Natural Turkey Franks. Made with less fat than other franks and no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt. No artificial ingredients No added nitrates or nitrites - except those occurring naturally in celery juice Enjoy the great taste you love and quality you expect, without the guilt. Jumbo size for a thick, juicy bite All the delicious taste made with less fat than other franks. TURKEY, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE, DEXTROSE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF TAPIOCA STARCH, SALT, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, CULTURED CELERY JUICE, CHERRY POWDER, DRIED GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks!
Los Angeles , CA
I don’t know about anybody else but I love eating hot dogs with my eggs in these are the ones that go for they very good and their turkeys So they’re healthy but not healthy
Chandler , AZ
Every once in a while I actually crave a good hot dog 🌭, especially in the summertime! 🏖 I am also prone to migraines, so I love that I can buy these turkey dogs with no added nitrates or nitrites added! They’re just as tasty without all of the nasty preservatives...just watch the expiration date a little closer! 😉
Georgetown, IN
I am partial to turkey over any other meat in hotdogs. They are light and delicious cooked on the grill. My dog will beg for a bite when she smells them cooking. If you enjoy turkey over beef, give these a try!
Madison, WI
I do not like the taste of all beef hot dogs.  I find them too greasy.  Thank goodness for Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Franks.  These franks are ver tasty with no grease.  I loved them grilled and topped with homemade coleslaw.  Can't wait for grilling weather.
Lusby, MD
Had these for a cookout on Father's Day and they were amazing! All beef hot dogs make my stomach upset from the grease, but these taste just as good or even better. Not to mention they are better for you as well! You really can't taste a difference, highly suggest!
Chapel Hill, TN
These are my favorite turkey dogs! I would eat these over ANY other hot dog any day. Being turkey I feel better about feeding my family these dogs, not to mention the whole no artificial preservatives thing. The price is great and my family loves them, that's all I need to know.
I love these hotdogs. They are made with turkey which makes me feel better about eating hotdogs! I like them with beans. They are just under $3 at your local market. They are a healthier alternative to regular hotdogs. I highly recommend them.
Kansas City, MO
These are my daughters all time favorites. No grease and tastes great. She likes them grilled or in the microwave. If she wants to have hotdogs these are the only ones I buy.
Heaven on Earth
I like these they taste really nice when you roast them in the oven for 20 minutes.. I love hotdogs.. They taste bomb :) please try them if you like turkey hotdogs
Naples, FL
Our favorite the flavor of this hotdogs is very unique honestly the only Brandt I buy and I like the rest of the products by Oscar Mayer

Looking for your answer?