by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Natural Angus Beef Franks are made with 100% angus beef and have no artificial ingredients and no added nitrates or nitrites so you can enjoy the great taste and quality, guilt-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Bun Length Angus Beef Hot Dogs, 8 ct - 14.0 oz Package!
New Riegel, OH
I don’t just like the hot dogs but love the packaging. I love hot it’s a ziplock still bag so if you want just one hot dog you can reseal it and keep the dogs fresh. The all beef taste is great!! I prefer it so much more the regular hot dogs. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is the oil and grease. It seems that they are more oily then other beef hot dogs. Still they have a great taste and are usually on sale at our local grocery store.
Tybee Island, GA
We don’t eat hotdogs often, but when we do I make sure to buy the angus franks since I’m not fond of the mixtures of meat that tend to be in regular hotdogs. You’ll spend a little more, but the quality of ingredients used is worth it. And of course, the bun length franks are so much better than the shorter ones.
Columbia, SC
I just recently switched to uncured products due to migraine issues and chose to try these.... they are awesome. I will look no further for any other hot dog, you cannot tell any difference in taste yet the after effects for me are significant. Thank you!.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the PERFECT hot dog! I’m from Chicago and they know how to make a hotdog! I love the bun length because you don’t have all the extra bread at the beginning and end bite. They are full of flavor and a great price.
Bakersfield , CA
Like other Oscar Mayer's product this franks taste really good. The resealable bag make the storage easy and you don't have to used another resealable bag to store it. Value for the price is good. Definitely recommended!!
Cape Coral, FL
If you’re going to buy Oscar Mayer brand hotdogs, Angus Beef Franks is worth trying. My kids don’t mind the classic wieners but honestly those just taste like bologna dogs. I was never really a fan of Oscar Mayer’s brand but the Angus Beef Franks i would say are comparable to Natathan’s brand.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Bought these for the natural label. I always boil them before cooking since they are 'greasy'. The flavor and smell is like a ballpark dog. Flavor is good, texture is good, skin is not chewy for the uncased. Not my favorite brand but like the switch to natural. Bun size is perfect for any bun brand. Love the fact that it comes in sets of 4 so you don't have to cook all 8.
Monrovia, CA
My husband and son love hot dogs but are extremely picky about which ones they will eat. I bought these one day and crossed my fingers. They loved these hot dogs and so did I. They’re meaty and a great texture. I love the bun length because no bites without hot dog which always really bugs me. I love these hot dogs and will definitely buy again.
Scott, LA
These are a weekly must have in my household. We have hot dogs on our busy days and with the Beef and Natural option I feel a little better about serving them. We pair these with sweet Hawaiian buns and chili. I find the flavor of these to be way better than normal hot dogs.
First of all, I like that they are packed, the reusable bag keep them fresh. I agree with what others are write, they are very greasy I got this on sale but usually I prefer the regular one and the Bacon!

Looking for your answer?