Oscar Mayer Round Rigid Bologna

Oscar Mayer Bologna is made with quality meat and no fillers so you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't! Made with quality meat All meat and no fillers Reclosable & vacuum packed to ensure freshness Fully cooked and ready to eat Oscar Mayer takes pride in crafting quality products since 1883 Ingredients: MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN, PORK, WATER, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, GROUND MUSTARD SEED, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM PROPIONATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BEEF, FLAVOR, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, OLEORESIN CELERY SEED.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Round Rigid Bologna!
16 days agoBluffton, SC
I have fond memories of opening my lunch box in elementary school and finding an Oscar Mayer bologna sandwich with american cheese and yellow mustard. It's still one of my favorites
4 months agoJasper, AL
A southern lady knows her bologna and this is no doubt the best. It is full of flavor & has less fats added than competitors. It is a little higher priced but well worth the money.
6 months agoOneonta, NY
Been having this product for yrs. Cheap n very quick to make sandwiches. Love tha other varieties they have but I love their salami slices too.
5 years agoGalloway, OH
Prefer the all beef over this turkey and mixed meat kind. Still it has a good flavor and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.
4 months agoNorwich, NY
These bologna sandwiches bring me back to my childhood, I don't eat them often but when I do this is the bologna
4 months agoSD
Oscar Mayer Round Bologna is my favorite deli meat for sandwiches or even just with crackers and cheese.
3 years agoWarner Robins, GA
Oscar Mayer aren't the best food product you know . The bologna is !! Great taste to make a sandwich