BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits: Ready to serve 25 calories per serving Fully cooked Family size Hickory smoke flavor added U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ericka H.
This Is One Of The Things Or Should I Say Ingredient That I Use To Make And To Too Off My Bacon Cheddar Ranch Fries. They Taste So Real And They’re Very Good. Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought this as a salad enhancemer at my local grocer and was highly impressed. The price is around the same price as other salad products. I love that it's real bacon instead of a knockoff bacon product. The flavor and taste are great and I love to use them with ranch products and garlic croutons for the best tasting salads. I highly recommend and will be buying again.
Amber L.
These are so good on baked potatoes. I like these because I know it's real bacon and not a manufactured chemical dressed up as meat.