Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Real Bacon Bits uploaded by Laura Beth F.

BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Ready To Serve Real Bacon Bits.
Hickory smoke flavor added.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Fully cooked.
25 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Target
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Soft Bacon Bits. For the quality, I buy these all the time. I love how soft it is compared to the crunchy or well done bacon bits I've bought before. This is pretty affordable. I top my salads and baked potatoes with these bacon bits. I recommend to others & will definitely buy again (:
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Foodie Expert
I love using these real bacon pieces! I add them to salads, casseroles, stir fry, or eggs! They make a great addition to almost anything! I keep them on hand all the time since they're such time savers! Easy, quick way to add some life to a meal! Definitely worth buying!
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I really love using these bacon bits in my salads and potato casserole! tastes good and adds a little something extra to then as well as it makes the dish prettier by adding some color (:
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for quick meals and when you're craving some bacon. It doesn't require much work since it's already cooked.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Perfect bacon bits for salads or baked potato toppings! Not like the fake unflavorful bacon bits!
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this just because i really love bacon and i no longer have to actually make just buy it already mae
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
1....I love bacon..2. this is bacon and its already made...3. I literally can eat it out of the bag I love it
Laura Beth F.
Laura Beth F.
A thanksgiving Fay Parade treat for my family is always stuffed mushrooms. Baby portobello mushrooms, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and the shining star Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits! Parade snack winner for sure!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Foodie Expert
This is something I always have on hand. It's great for recipes and topping baked potatoes with some cheddar cheese.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Saint John, IN
Great for adding last minute into a salad or your morning omelet! I highly recommend this product for anyone who likes changing up their normal salad!
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
How good does this taste?