BY OSCAR MAYER #7 in Hot Dogs

Alison M.
Alison M.
Mc Louth, KS
These Jalapeno and Cheddar Hot Dogs are a great addition to any BBQ! My husband loves them and says they are absolutely delish. They are reasonably priced at every grocery store I see them at. The Jalapeno and Cheddar flavor is subtle and just perfect. They are great on the grill or just warmed up in the microwave for a quick lunch. I highly recommend you try these Oscar Mayer Jalapeno and Cheddar Hot Dogs!!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I LOVE the jalapenos in these! These are so hard to find though. I normally just get the ones without cheddar. Jalapeno gives it the right kick to the hot dog actually makes them spicy, but with the cheese its a perfect contrast. I'm picky with hot dogs but these are perfect for the grill or even microwave! A little expensive but well worth the price.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Morehead , KY
Absolutely one of my favorite things that I have to have at my back yard bash. They're so delicious and I love about anything thats Jalapeño and cheddar. Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods but to me, they taste so much better in the summer and on a grill. #backyardbash
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
These are so good. When it comes to food, the spicier the better, in my opinion. I am very picky about hot dogs but I love these. They have just the right amount of spice and the cheese is also a huge plus. You really cannot go wrong with these. So yummy!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Great lightly spiced cheese hotdogs.
They are hard to find, but so worth it when you do. They are priced ok to me. No more than a premium hotdog.
We always have these when we have a outside party. They are just perfect grilled.
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
These are the best!! Especially when you have a best friend who makes the most amazing bacon wrapped hot dogs ever!! It goes very well with these type of hot dogs. These are definitely a summer cook out essential!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Rainier, OR
These are so delicious! I love the jalapeno and cheddar. I love the spicy taste and cheese. These are premium dogs. I got them at Winco. Perfect to grill and so tasty!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Better than a regular old hot dog it adds so much flavor and is so worth it, these have been my go to forever I'm so glad we stumbled on these at Walmart!
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Bolivar, MO
Absolutely love grilling these for a #backyardbash! The jalapeno has just enough kick to remind you it ain't no ordinary hot dog!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these! I know they aren't healthy, I know they contain stuff that isn't that great for me, BUT...they taste great!