BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Gabby B.
Better than a regular old hot dog it adds so much flavor and is so worth it, these have been my go to forever I'm so glad we stumbled on these at Walmart!
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
These are so good. They are hot and yummy I love this flavor. Great for grilling on grill or bakeing in oven
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I don't like hot dogs but I'll eat these! The cheese and jalapeno flavor is good when they are cooked really well! I like these.
Tammy A.
Mooresville, IN
Definitely the best hotdogs around especially grilled. They have a very good flavor, not to hot but hot enough with the jalepanos. Also, just the right amount of cheese. Will buy again
Alison M.
Mc Louth, KS
These Jalapeno and Cheddar Hot Dogs are a great addition to any BBQ! My husband loves them and says they are absolutely delish. They are reasonably priced at every grocery store I see them at. The Jalapeno and Cheddar flavor is subtle and just perfect. They are great on the grill or just warmed up in the microwave for a quick lunch. I highly recommend you try these Oscar Mayer Jalapeno and Cheddar Hot Dogs!!
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
Absolutely one of my favorite things that I have to have at my back yard bash. They're so delicious and I love about anything thats Jalapeño and cheddar. Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods but to me, they taste so much better in the summer and on a grill. #backyardbash
Samantha J.
These are so good. When it comes to food, the spicier the better, in my opinion. I am very picky about hot dogs but I love these. They have just the right amount of spice and the cheese is also a huge plus. You really cannot go wrong with these. So yummy!
Crystal A.
Rainier, OR
These are so delicious! I love the jalapeno and cheddar. I love the spicy taste and cheese. These are premium dogs. I got them at Winco. Perfect to grill and so tasty!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these! I know they aren't healthy, I know they contain stuff that isn't that great for me, BUT...they taste great!
Cassandra M.
Great lightly spiced cheese hotdogs.
They are hard to find, but so worth it when you do. They are priced ok to me. No more than a premium hotdog.
We always have these when we have a outside party. They are just perfect grilled.