GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Premium Jalapeno & Cheddar Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Premium Jalapeno & Cheddar Hot Dogs

by Oscar Mayer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Premium Jalapeno & Cheddar Hot Dogs!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal A.
Rainier, OR
These are so delicious! I love the jalapeno and cheddar. I love the spicy taste and cheese. These are premium dogs. I got them at Winco. Perfect to grill and so tasty!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Oh my, Yummy ! I absolutely LOVE this hotdog. The flavor is outstanding. I pick them up at Quick trip (already cooked) and when I need a quick snack on the go. I would buy again and definitely recommend.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Wow these hot dogs are awesome I love them all much. I eat them as often as possible for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks. If you put some hot sauce on them they are even better. I recommend them also with a nice pasta dish. Go well with all sauces.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great jalapeño flavor. They got a little kick to them which is nice. We eat these on buns or we make pigs in a blanket. Very nice flavor. The price is a great value. My kids also love them cut up in their Mac and cheese.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
I’m not a huge fan of spicy or hot food, but Oscar Mayer Jalapeño with Cheddar changed my mind. The pairing adds so much flavor and doesn’t hurt my mouth.
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
Recently tried these & love them! They’re always priced reasonable & love to load up when they’re on sale! The flavor is so good on a bun straight off the grill!
Jennifer B.
Granite Falls, NC
Just the right amount of everything in these dogs. Love them grilled. A family favorite
Azucena C.
Deliciosas salchichas premium con sabor a queso y jalapeño que hacen de tus hotdog 🌭 algo bien rico y diferente
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
It is not very good! It has a lot sodium and it is high in fat. I am not a fan of eating this type of food. 😔
Tanialle  G.
Grand Forks, ND
We get these for the grill. I used to be grossed out by hot dogs. Now they came out with all of the boujee kinds of hot dogs and besides anything on the grill is awesome. They are a little pricier but they are worth it. If you can find them try them they won't disappoint.

Looking for your answer?