Oscar Mayer Pickle & Pimiento Loaf, 8 oz Vacuum Pack

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Pickle and Pimiento Loaf is made with quality meat and packed with flavor. Add it to your favorite sandwich or enjoy by itself for a quick and tasty snack.

IS IT GOOD ? That's the question for me I have been wondering for years but never tried this one
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Pickle & Pimiento Loaf, 8 oz Vacuum Pack!
Diana H.
1,139 reviews
Oscar Mayer Pickle & Pimiento Loaf, 8 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oscar Mayer has the best tasting cold cuts and they aren't too pricey. I love to eat my pickle loaf with crackers. Umm
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,556 reviews
Oscar Mayer Pickle & Pimiento Loaf, 8 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Sheri P.
I absolutely love this on a sandwich. It reminds me of my childhood. I always asked my Mom to pack it in my lunches for school. It has a delicious, hearty flavor and I love the tang of the pickle and olive. I totally recommend this to others, it's excellent in sandwiches or rolled up as part of an hors d'oeuvre or even fried up to have with breakfast. Delicious!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Im not a fan of this kind of meat. Wouldn’t buy again. Would rather have it without the stuff in it.
Andreann G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Not to salty... which is hard to find in pickle loaf. Perfect amount of pickle pieces and great flavor. Great to have in fridge for a quick easy, satisfying sandwich. Great price too
Jamie W.
Flushing, NY
My favorite breakfast ingredients. I use it when I’m in the lazy mood which I’ll just put it with cheese and mayonnaise to make easy ham and cheese sandwiches or can cook with egg and make it look awesome!!
Leslie M.
I bought this product as a "change up" to what my husband would normally pack in his lunch container for work. He was not impressed.
Molly F.
Hastings, MN
This is my absolute favor lunchmeat been eating it since I was a child. Con you can't find often and its expensive for only 8 slices.
Toni O.
I don’t eat this but my husband does, he thinks it taste good. I purchase when on sale.
Sherrie S.
Lincoln, RI
Love this!!! My mom and I love their olive loaf as well, and this is a nice substitute for it when we can’t find it in the stores.
Kat C.
Nancy, KY
So delicious. Pickle and pimento loaf is easily my favorite. This Oscar Mayer product really makes me happy and satisfies those cravings !