Oscar Mayer P3 Portable Protein Pack Smoked Ham/Sharp Cheddar Cheese/Almonds uploaded by Faith B.Oscar Mayer P3 Portable Protein Pack Smoked Ham/Sharp Cheddar Cheese/Almonds uploaded by Linda S.

BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer P3 Portable Protein Pack.

New.

Excellent source of protein 13g.

Oscar Mayer:

Applewood smoked ham.

Contains 18% of seasoning solution.

Kraft:

Reduced fat.

Sharp cheddar cheese.

Planters:

Dry roasted almonds.

No artificial preservatives.

See back panel for ingredients used to preserve quality.

Per package:

170 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

470mg sodium, 20% DV.

1g sugars.

U.S. inspected by department of agriculture. Est. 45256. see more...

Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I really wanted to love these packs.  As a Type 2 Diabetic, I always try to find healthy snack options that contain little prep.  Are they healthy?  Yes.  Do they taste good?  No.  I didn't find these packs to be very fresh at all.  I love the cheese and almond combo but there was no freshness to this pack and, no matter how hard I tried to will myself to like it, I just couldn't.  There are much better snack packs on the market.
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
These protein snacks are delicious and so convenient! I tried it once because it looked like a healthy snack and it went above and beyond my expectations. With simple ingredients, you know what you are getting. I would highly recommend to others, especially those that find themselves traveling a lot. They are simple and found at some gas stations as well!
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
These were on sale the other day so I decided to try them. I like that they are small and light....good for an in between meals snack. There are a few different varieties which I love so I can pick and chose depending on what I'm craving that day. They taste better than I was expecting and will repurchase when I run out and see them on sale again.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Perfect on the go snacks. I love packing them on road trips because it's not a messy and my sons can feed themselves. This is one of the children's favorite variety. I am pretty sure it has to do with the textures. The cheese is soft and creamy. The nuts are crunchy. And the ham has the right amount of sodium and sweetness to balance out the other flavors.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
I think these are pretty tasty. They're often on sale for around $1 each at Walmart or your local Kroger affiliate. A good variety of choices available. A small portion of meat, cheese and nuts. It's something quick to snack on, perfect to keep in the fridge at work if you find yourself working late and getting hangry.
Faith B.
This is the perfect pick-me up snack. As a college student I am always running around and low on energy. When I can focus because I'm a bit hungry, I grab this from the school convenience store and I feel 10 times better.. Plus it's tasty!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I love having these snacks around as a low carb option to keep me full. I normally buy them at Target where they have the best prices. There are many varieties to enjoy & I like most all of them.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Great snack. Both healthy and great for on the go. I love the fact that it is easy to take anywhere. My favorite part is the cheddar cheese cubes đź’•
KaylA D.
A perfect go to healthy snack you can find different meats cheese and nuts so there’s a variety it’s affordable none messy quick snack
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Healthy snack! I take to work and eat one before I head out to the gym! Perfect pre workout boost!