Oscar Mayer P3 Oven Roasted Turkey Protein Power Pack

by Oscar Mayer

P3 Portable Protein Pack Deli Snackers: Slow Roasted Turkey, Fully Cooked Real Bacon Pieces, Marbled Colby Jack Cheese. Shake up your snacking routine with a variety of protein! With Turkey, Bacon, Cheese, and 15g of protein in every pack there's never been a more interesting way to get your protein. Find them in the meat case. A variety of tastes and textures perfect to snack on the go. Ready to eat right from the fridge Slow Roasted Turkey, Fully Cooked Real Bacon Pieces, Marbled Colby Jack Cheese. Excellent source of protein; 15g per pack Consists 180 calories per package Turkey used has No artificial preservatives Ingredients: MARBLED COLBY AND MONTEREY JACK CHEESE - MARBLED COLBY AND MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATAMYCIN (TO PRESERVE QUALITY). CONTAINS: MILK. SLOW ROASTED TURKEY BREAST - BROWNED WITH CARAMELIZED SUGARS - TURKEY BREAST, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, CULTURED CELERY JUICE*, VINEGAR*, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CHERRY POWDER, CARAMELIZED SUGARS. *INGREDIENT TO PRESERVE QUALITY. FULLY COOKED REAL BACON BITS - HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED - BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR. MAY CONTAIN POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer P3 Oven Roasted Turkey Protein Power Pack!
Branson, MO
These are a great little snack for on the go. My daughter doesn’t eat the crackers in lunchables so I buy these instead sometimes. They’re a good mix of cheese and meat.
Organic, No Special Diet
Adrian, MI
These are a great on the go snack. Easy to eat no matter where you are. Tastes great and contains enough protein to give you that extra little burst throughout the day.
Low Carb
Waseca
Purchased at: Walmart
Oscar Mayer P3 Ham, Cheddar & Almonds Portable Protein Pack : I know these are great snacks. My daughter loves these packs. She runs track. She needs all that protein.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
North Ogden, UT
So the actual product is good, but the cost, value and quickness is absolutely horrible. For what you pay, you could get 20 times the product and it’s fresh, not saturated in moisture and you could easily make this to go yourself/
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Oklahoma City, OK
These are the best! I always get some for my husbands lunches, and I like to have them as a mid day snack on the weekend if I’m not too hungry for a full meal. Price is great! Easy for on the go
Organic, Low Carb
Silverdale, WA
They’re good but I think it’s overpriced just for it being conveniently packaged. You could buy each thing in normal packaging and make multiple Power Packs for less
Pasadena
These are awesome! They are quick easy snacks for on the go! I would eat these every day after my workout on the way home with a protein shake! They have amazing varieties to choose from at a low price !
Bowling Green
I am always looking for a good filling snack on my workdays. I don't always want a big lunch, but I want something that's going to feul me up. I like these because they are an amazing source of protein and actually work for those like myself that don't always want lunch at 11:45am.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
McKinney, TX
I love these little packs! They are very convenient, and for me they are super affordable. They are definitely a light snack, but that’s really all I need in a hurry. I keep these stocked in my fridge, and I would definitely recommend them.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Bethlehem, PA
#I love the snacks. So healthy so the sub licious delicious. I love it I recommend better and is so handy you could just throw them in your purse or a bag and just go eat in the car or at work it out for lunch eat it anywhere anytime.