Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted White Turkey, 16 oz Vacuum Pack

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted White Turkey is packed with fresh oven roasted flavor. Enjoy on your favorite sandwich!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted White Turkey, 16 oz Vacuum Pack!
Magna, UT
Another good turkey lunch meat. For me they are much better then the really thin sliced meats. I like to put one slice of this with a slice of cheese and some mayo and honey mustard just for a snake between meals. I do purchase these regularly. Great stuff, give them a try they have several different verities.
San Leandro, CA
Since childhood this has been a staple when it came to snacks or sandwiches. Even now I'd occasionally like to buy some to eat with avocados and cheese for a light snack. Perfect for before the gym :)
Hilton, NY
So perfect when you’re craving that yummy turkey sandwich but the deli is closed. It’s got an okay price, though I’ve seen cheaper, but this comes close to real turkey.
Clinton, TN
It’s a thicker cut then the Oscar Mayer Turkey that comes in the box packaging, but still good Turkey. I love using these for Turkey and cheese wraps for a quick lunch and have always enjoyed Their turkey on sandwiches.
Canton, PA
I normally buy at least 2 packs of this month !! I like it cuz it's so good with just 2 slices of turkey an bread....nothing else !! I can just get up an grab it if I want a mid night snack or something really quick !! I personally think it has a lot of flavor.....you don't need to add anything else.
Hampton
I love it! Oven Roasted is the best! Turkey for me, turkey for you, turkey for us all! This is almost definitely a must have!! Great for sandwiches for kids especially school lunch! You can never go wrong with this amazing creation! I would definitely recommend this!
Gardendale, AL
This is what I like to make sandwiches with. Turkey slices, cheese, purple onion, spinach, olive oil mayo and mustard on wheat bread...YUM😋 I include this as my lunch go to. Would definitely recommend especially since it’s a healthy choice of meat.
Phoenix , AZ
Omg I love getting Oscor Mayer oven roasted white turkey. The reason why is because I love how it taste on a sandwich or even on a tortilla it’s so juicy and rich I would recommend it to my friends and family.
El Paso, TX
We in my family love Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted white turkey many of us in my family try and keep the fat intake down and we turn to Oscar Mayer when we want a sandwich.  I do have to say that it tastes wonderful filling low on fat and not to expensice the best price is at walmart
Milford, DE
I purchase multiple different types of meat through this brand. Always tasty and clean. We love the white turkey and go through atleast a pack a week. Only thing I’m not much of a fan of is the packaging because once it’s opened, it never seals again. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?