Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

by Oscar Mayer

#12 in Turkey

Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is made with quality and is packed with delicious freshly roasted flavor. Enjoy it on your favorite sandwich! Made with quality, extra lean meat Resealable zip pack to ensure freshness No saturated fat Cooked to perfection A longtime family favorite! TURKEY BREAST, WATER, WHITE TURKEY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES , CARRAGEENAN, SODIUM PROPIONATE, FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, SODIUM ASCORBATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM NITRITE, CARAMEL COLOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast!
Winter Haven, FL
There is always a pack of this in my refrigerator. It’s great for sandwich’s and rolling for a cheese board. It always tastes fresh and I know that my kids are eating something good.
No Special Diet
Oscar Meyer is the best brand!! I don't care about the price when it comes to certain items that I eat it has to be branded, this brand happens to be one of those. The flavor is delicious!
Edinburg, TX
I really like the way this Turkey tastes. The varieties given are also awesome it is pricey but what cold cut isn't? I would improve adding more flavors for this Turkey and others. It is really perfect for sandwiches though and highly recommend.
Mansfield, TX
Well first of all I love this product because I love turkey and I love this brand I wouldn’t improve it in anyway I love it how it is it taste good very good flavor and I would obviously buy this again I am a repeat customer lol
Winsted, MN
This is a good product because it tastes really fresh. The flavor is good and it doesn’t taste like it was processed or has a lot of bad ingredients in it. It is a little bit pricey but worth it because of the great ingredients.
las vegas nv
Oscar Mayer turkey is always in my fridge you will find it in their everyday good snack options for making a sandwich or just a slice on the go everyone needs to have this in their fridge it's good for lunch for the kids also
Low Carb
Clearwater, FL
Love the size of the pack as well as the flavor of the turkey. Our family are big ham and turkey lovers. They’re the only meats we use on sandwiches. Oscar Meyer is a go to brand of ours
No Special Diet
I buy this turkey when the deli line is to long at the supermarket. It's really thinly sliced and it doesn't fall apart when you try to take the slices apart. It tastes fresh and it keeps for a decent amount of time in the fridge. It's not slimy either which I have found some pre packaged deli meats to be
Canton, OH
Oscar Mayer is known for there meats. Especially there lunch meats. You cant go wrong with this brand. They are always greasy, affordable, and there is a great selection of kinds my favorite would be the honey oven roasted turkey Brest on white with cheese and mayo!
Mcallen, TX
I always buy this for my son for his sandwiches when he gets home from school. Very great taste, I also like to cut these in strips so I can put them in my Mandarin salads. Has a substantial amount of turkey in each package.