GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz

Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz

Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is made with quality and is packed with delicious freshly roasted flavor. Enjoy it on your favorite sandwich!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz!
Chelsea  K.
Statesboro, GA
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Chelsea  K.
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Chelsea  K.
This was so good with my wrap. My kids love it. They started eating it right out the pack. Oscar Mayer oven roasted turkey will be on our grocery list.
Cristina  M.
Weehawken, NJ
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Cristina  M.
The larger package is a great value. Good taste and perfect for a quick lunch! I enjoy plain roasted turkey breast with cheese and pickles with some Tajín, this turkey is great for snack or mid-day 🥪 The flavor was yummy 😋 we’ll definitely be buying this again!
Courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Courtney F.
This is my favorite lunch meat turkey, hands down! The flavor is so full and the meat is so juicy. I love that the package reseals so that it lasts longer in the refrigerator!
Marie V.
Lakeland, FL
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Marie V.
My family and I love lunch meats. Especially Turkey! Oscar Mayer is our go to for sandwiches bc it’s affordable and still tastes great!
Greg P.
Radford, VA
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Greg P.
Oscar Mayer products are always good. This turkey is no different. It's very tasty and the success are just right. The turkey is moist but not so much that there's extra water in the package.
Destany B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Destany B.
Les oven roasted turkey breast tastes amazing. It’s light and delicious. I just love scooping a little hummus and making a little turkey taco sometimes on the go! It’s easy and ready to use! Tastes fresh and healthy!
Tanya G.
Drakesboro, KY
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Tanya G.
We love this lunch meat for sandwiches, wraps and more! It’s so plump and juicy and not scraps stuck together. Definitely is real Turkey and tastes great! Will for sure buy it again!
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Alysia R.
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Alysia R.
Oscar Myer Deli Fresh Turkey made an amazing healthy sandwich, which my family has been enjoying everyday since we bought this. Tastes so fresh and like homemade quality. I enjoy this tasty Turkey from Oscar Myer a loved and trusted Brand. Perfect paired with fresh fruit or a salad for a complete meal.
Sarah B.
N Grosvenordl, CT
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Classic staple. Oven roasted turkey, tasty and versatile. It was great on a sandwich and a salad. The thin slices make it easy to pile on and easy to eat. It has a great texture and taste. Over all a great deli meat.
Tabby Y.
Brandywine, MD
Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 40 oz uploaded by Tabby Y.
Turkey is a must in my house it is super quick and filling!I love adding spinach, avocados, mayonnaise & pepper jack cheese on a toasted white bread😍. This is amazing with a side of chips but you already knew that👌🏽

Looking for your answer?