Oscar Mayer Oscar Meyer Premium Smoked Cured Beef Franks 16 oz uploaded by Francine B.Oscar Mayer Oscar Meyer Premium Smoked Cured Beef Franks 16 oz uploaded by Hailey T.Oscar Mayer Oscar Meyer Premium Smoked Cured Beef Franks 16 oz uploaded by Nikki R.

BY OSCAR MAYER #9 in Hot Dogs

Oscar meyer premium smoked cured beef franks 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Oscar Meyer Premium Smoked Cured Beef Franks 16 oz
  • "We use these hot dogs in recipes as well because of so much flavor that burst from them ." in 1 review
  • "The are a little more expensive but they taste great and have no added preservatives." in 1 review
Francine B.
Providence, RI
When I was little my mother use Oscar Mayer every Saturday with bake beans, I just love the taste and the memory of sitting at the table having good conversation with my foster mother she made sure we have a great meal every night so Saturday was hotdogs and beans I buy Oscar Mayer too.
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
My toddler loves these hotdogs; he gobbles them up on the days that I serve this for lunch. I love that they don't have any added nitrates or preservatives. They are pretty good, too - my husband likes them just as much as the "regular" ones. If you microwave them, they do tend to be a bit greasy, so I always use a plate that I do not intend to eat them from... I haven't tried any other way to prepare them, but I imagine if you boiled them they wouldn't be as bad!
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
These Hot Dogs are the best for BBQ's and Parties. They taste so good and have a nice flavor to them. I get these at Costco and I love how they taste when Barbequed. I think they are a good value for the price. These are always my go-to hot dog! I would definitely buy again.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love these. Lets just say I am a hot dog fan...when there is a BBQ I always go for the hot dog. These are a bit more pricey but oh so worth it. They have a much better taste being all beef. I will continue to repurchase. My whole family loves these and I trust oscar meyer.
Caren E.
hollywood, FL
I grew up having this brand at our BBQ's all the time and let me tell you I prefer this over any other brand honestly they taste with actual flavor and not just all preservatives in my opinion but other than that awesome product!
Abby G.
I love oscar meyer beef franks! especially when they come bun length! they're just the right length for the hot dog buns so you don't waste any bites! the taste is great and fresh.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought these when they were on sale and the chicken ones I normally buy were not. I was not impressed. I'm giving them a B because the taste was pretty good, but overall they were super greasy! I won't be buying them again!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I prefer Oscar Meyer dogs. One of my favorite weiners. I think they are so much better but not the best on the market. These all beef no preservative ones are just much better in flavor.
Jamie M.
Sacramento, CA
I just recently purchased these for my family and they didn't even notice a difference in these hot dogs compared to the original Oscar Mayer hot dogs we normally buy. The are a little more expensive but they taste great and have no added preservatives. Great for my family!
Victoria A.
Gardena, CA
This hot dogs are absolutely worth a shot , they are great or outdoor grills or even if you would like to fry them . MOST children find these hot dogs to be quite delicious
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Which ones do u like most?
I've never seen these in the store I go to but I was wondering if they're worth ordering?