Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Chicago
I love the hardsmoked and apple wood smoked bacon specifically. It has an amazing flavor to it. And the family prefers it as well
Coral springs, FL
Sii, me gusta mucho esta marca de Bacon una de las mejores para mí, su saber es siempre delicioso, se los recomiendo a cualquiera
Wheelersburg , OH
I love thick cut bacon because I think it cooks up better. This brand it great and the grease is very flavorful for making gravy.
Love love love bacon. This bacon has a nice Smoky flavor, but is not too overpowering. And the texture of the meat is fantastic.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I swear this is the best bacon around. This exact bacon package and flavor. I will cook this bacon as a snack just to enjoy it.
Medford, OR
Best bacon!!! Must have if u love bacon. Has the best flavor and isnt expensive. Goes well with anything u want to use it for.
Fort Bragg, CA
Who doesn’t like bacon? I always keep a back up in my freezer! My son loves it so much flavor and lasts a while in my house!
Marysville , PA
My husband buys the bacon, and this is what he usually buys when we get it from the grocery store. It’s good, can’t complain!
Alamo, TX
I have tried this one n its good like what bacon is not good right !?..i love its easy to make n add in anything i think
Hazard, KY
1,057 reviews
I always grab this bacon to me and my family it's the best tasting and best quality bacon u can't go wrong with this one

Looking for your answer?