Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Licking, MO
I love bacon but this was a bit of a let down. Yes, it had a great flavor but it shrank up to little pieces. The pieces once done was half the size if I was lucky. The price was average. I would not really recommend this.
Livingston , CA
Good bacon, yum. I like this bacon very much, the tickness was just right. There are many that are too thin or thick. But this one is just right. I keep buy this bacon for the thickness it has and good flavor. So recommend to others. thanks for the yummy bacon, I need to go buy more for this week end.
Olive Branch, MS
My Bologna has a first name, It's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, It's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh I love to eat it everyday, And if you ask me why I'll say, Cause' Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!! Love this bacon.
8321 n. allenton dr. kc, mo
There is absolutely nothing like the smell of Oscar Mayer hardwood smoked bacon cooking in the kitchen. We absolutely love this bacon and it's a treat saved for Sunday mornings. The value is good and it's no pricier than any other Bacon's. I would absolutely recommend it to anybody
St Petersburg, FL
I love bacon... it’s always been my favorite. Not to sure why but I have a great recipe I make that’s passed down from my family that includes bacon. It’s easy to cook in the oven or on the stove. You have to use really sharp kitchen scissors to cut this but it’s still really good.
Gresham, OR
I love bacon. Being on keto i go through alot and this is my go to brand. I try to get the big pack so it lasts longer. It's not to expensive and taste like any other brand to me atleast. I will continue to purchase my favorite brand of bacon. I mean who doesn't love bacon right?
I am all about bacon. Turkey and pork bacon. This is good bacon that fries up even and crispy. I buy this all the time for my family to use in soups, sandwiches, meatloaf, and for breakfast. I do recommend this product to other bacon lovers. Go get some.
Terre Haute, IN
Who doesn't love Oscar Mayer bacon? You can make it super crispy, or you can make it a little less than that. It's super good, and is good with pretty much anything! If you're a bacon fan and you somehow have not tried this yet, then you need to try it!
Selma, IN
I have always loved oscar Mayer when it comes to meat period, but this bacon is just so good! And the fact that its cut thicker makes it even better. They are a little more pricey than generic brands but is totally worth & I do recommend this product!
Spanaway, WA
Y3s BACON who doesn't love bacon but I have found that we love the taste of only Oscar Meyer bacon it just taste so yummy and fresh and I don't have to go out of my way to find it at the store it's always there would recommend to anyone who enjoys bacon

Looking for your answer?