Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Anaheim , CA
Again I honestly love bacon. Oscar Meyer is another brand that has been around in the meat industry for a long period of time. Their meat seems to be a little bit thinner than some of the others but in all that you seem to get more pieces of meat because of it so these are great for BLT sandwiches or when you have a lot of people to feed in the morning
Rome, GA
It’s really delicious bacon and I usually buy it for the price. Compared to others, it’s generally a dollar or so cheaper for the same amount of bacon. As with any bacon, you really need to check the pack to see how much fat vs. meat there is before buying. Tastes amazing and I plan to keep buying it.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
My family always loves when I make up some breakfast sandwiches in the mornings on the weekend, and this is always the brand of bacon I use. Not only do I love the Oscar Mayer brand because it isn't really fatty like other bacon I have tried but I also love that it comes in a thick cut version. This bacon is amazing !
I did not really care for this flavor or brand of bacon. I don’t really like the smoked flavor but it is ok on a budget. If I did re-purchase this I think I would make it with something else so the flavor wasn’t as strong.
Baton Rouge, LA
Weekends are for big home cooked breakfast at my house and Oscar Mayer Bacon is always a part of that. I have been eating this bacon for years and never once have been disappointed. Definitely recommend
Saint cloud, MN
This bacon is just the same as every other brand out there, but it seems to be a bit more expensive. It has quite a bit of fat and not a lot of actual bacon meat. I haven’t boughten this product in a while so the quality may have changed.
Plano, TX
I like this bacon because of the flavor and it's not really fatty. Took one * off because Oscar Mayer is a more pricey brand some other brands of bacon. As a matter of fact bacon is gotten so expensive that sometimes if I'm going to use a recipe that requires baked and I will buy a lesser brand. But I've used Oscar Mayer for years for bacon and I will probably continue to although it's so expensive now.
Columbus, OH
I love bacon and sometimes you just crave it.  I love Oscar Mayer thick cut bacon, it fries up nicely and doesn't stick to the pan or burn easily.  I love the hardwood smoked bacon, it has such good flavor and the thicker cut makes such a good BLT sandwich, or is excellent with eggs for breakfast!
Tinley park , IL
I really like asker my are naturally hardwood smoked bacon I cook out with a lot of my recipes between BLT's Little smokies wrapped in bacon with a sauce on top Or even just on top of a Burger it's a great bacon at has a good flavor and I would recommend it to a lot of people it is a great price you get a decent amount and you can't go wrong with Oscar Meyer
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Oscar Mayer is a household name that I grew up on. I really like bacon and use it on a lot of different things. It is a a great addition to any meal. This brand can be high at times and I recommend it if you catch it for the right price.

Looking for your answer?