Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Newport News, VA
Oscar Mayer bacon is delicious! The bacon isn’t overly salty and has the perfect flavor.
Evans, GA
Bacon is delicious. Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend. Good brand
68-3596 waikoloa HI
It’s good crispy and easy to cook in a pan or oven.yes it’s affordable,and good value.
Delicious bacon. Maybe not the best but I’ve always used this bacon out of familiarity
Poplar Grove, AR
This says it is thick cut. Which means you are getting regular bacon. It is so thin ugh
Finksburg, MD
I think when I was on the Keto diet this bacon was my favorite thing I was able to eat.
Glendale, AZ
I think it’s too salty... you cannot enjoy it if you really don’t like the salt a lot
So yummy!! I love bacon and this is great tasting bacon! I will definitely buy again!
Calexico, CA
El mejor a compañante en el desayuno, o para preparar unos deliciosos Hot dogs, camarones Costa Azul, etc... El tocino Oscar meyer, es indispensable en mi hogar.
is always on my shopping list because I love its flavor, the way it is packaged and is ideal to accompany any type of menu you want to prepare in your meals

Looking for your answer?