Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Warwick, RI
Love how delicious this is and how great it cooks up. Really perfect for anything but I mainly use for BLTs
Brodhead , KY
I absolutely LOVE bacon! And you can never go wrong with Oscar Mayer brand. It’s so tasty and affordable.
Russell, IA
I love this bacon! It's so full of flavor and usually the cheapest high quality bacon option at my store.
Great stuff! Wish it was a little bit thicker. But the smoke flavor is great and I like how it grills.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Who has anything negative to say about bacon? Lol. This is one of my family’s favorite brands to eat.
Corona
Thick cut is the way to go! Never go back to regular bacon again. Cook in the oven for perfect bacon.
Muncie , IN
Really like the hardwood smoked flavor. Great taste and not too expensive. Cooks up nice and crispy.
Waldorf, MD
I love love this it is so good and they always have a sale on it bacon is my favorite breakfast food
Clarksville, IN
Thick cut bacon cooks way better than the average bacon. I’m on the keto diet and I eat bacon a lot
Jackson, NJ
Mmmmm bacon. Oscar Mayer is always a good choice they have quality bacon products. Would recommend

Looking for your answer?