Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Ferndale, MI
Baon bacon bacon! Give me all the bacon! Who doesnt love bacon. In my house our favorite brand is oscar mayer!
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn’t like bacon? I actually know several who don’t eat it and idk how... love this brand. Great quality
Binghamton , NY
Who doesn’t love Bacon! Oscar Mayer Bacon is always delicious not just for breakfast but in sandwiches as well
It should come at no surpise i love oscar nayer bacon! I love anything oscar mayer. Its the only brand ill eat
Bloomington, CA
Who doesn’t love bacon and thick cut bacon at that! It’s great . Taste is great and can find at any market .
Orlando, FL
Es buena solo que porta mucha grasa en caso de que no le guste debe buscar con menos grasa y se reducen mucho
Oxnard, CA
Bacon is really tasty and love the sizes of the pieces . This I find to be one of the lease expensive brands
Trenton, OH
This is the bacon we always buy. It is delicious, usually has a good fat to meat ratio and it freezes well.
We love the thick cut bacon. I cook it in the oven so I don’t get popped with the grease and it’s so yummy!
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the only brand of bacon that we ever buys so I’m not really sure what to compare it to but love it

Looking for your answer?