Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#17 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Midvale, UT
Best brand for thick cut bacon. Meaty, flavorful and consistent slices. Oscar Meyer is another brand that has been around in the meat industry for a long period of time. Their meat seems to be a little bit thinner than some of the others but in all that you seem to get more pieces of meat because of it so these are great for BLT sandwiches or when you have a lot of people to feed in the morning.
Flushing, NY
My family is such a fan of Oscar Mayer bacon. Its almost every morning I wake uo to the smell of bacon which has its ups and downs depending on how you see it 😂. All in all its such a good brand of bacon depeninv on how you like your bacon, I personally think it tastes best super well cooked and doesn’t fall apart at anytime!
Hamden, CT
Best brand for thick cut bacon. Meaty, flavorful and consistent slices. Many other brands have some thick some thin and usually very fatty. Only thing I would recommend is making sure the package is 16oz not 12oz if you’re expecting a lb
943 lebanon highway
My family loves Oscar Mayer thick cut bacon. It has such a good hardwood smoked flavor and it’s definitely a good thick cut. I like how much lean and less fat that it always has. My son could eat a whole pack by himself!
Bloomington, IN
It’s kind of thick cut bacon is amazing and does not have an excessive amount of fat on it. It is not super expensive and is great for breakfast or brunch or even the occasions you decide to have breakfast for dinner!
Westminster, CA
First off, I love BACON. I breathe bacon, bacon everything. This is one of my favorite brands especially the smoked thick cut . I use this kind of bacon for breakfast and also for BLT’s. This bacon is amazing .
Collinsville, IL
This is my favorite bacon and I will continue to Buy it. The only reason I’m giving it four stars is because I think some off brand taste just as good. I will still buy again and definitely recommend to others
Lake hiawathA, NJ
Always choose the thick cut because that’s how i like my bacon. I just pop it in the over for a few minutes and brush maple syrup on it. It’s the best! Oven baked is better because it lessens the oil.
Essex Jct, VT
Thick, great tasting and affordable. The cuts have little fat compared to other brands in the price range. Great tasting with eggs for breakfast, a BLT at lunch or on a cheeseburger for dinner!
Albuquerque , NM
I prefer thick cut bacon because it keeps its size and doesn’t shrivel up! I like my bacon crunchy so this allows me to cook my bacon to perfection! Not too expensive!

Looking for your answer?