Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
Hamden, NY
In my opinion this Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is the best bacon! It’s good, I’ve recently started baking my bacon which makes it so much easier with a quick cleanup! I feel like it’s priced just as much/as little as the other brands of bacon, and I would definitely recommending this to others!
Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love our Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon. We have it every Saturday morning and sometimes we will have a bacon sandwich for supper on a week night. It beats all of the other bacon. It cooks up nice and crispy. The price has went up recently but the other brands of bacon have done the same. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
Premium, KY
Bacon is a definite must at our house. We are all bacon lovers. Oscar Mayer’s Hardwood Smoked is honestly our favorite. It doesn’t fry up to nothing and has a wonderfully seasoned taste. Some bacon can be kinda chewy from a lot of fat and Oscar Mayer isn’t like that.
4403 Holt Rd, Zephyrhills, Fl.
I love bacon. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Jimmy Dean has the best bacon I have ever tasted. It's a little pricey compared to others, but worth it. It needs no improvement. Excellent flavor, not too salty, not too bland. I definitely recommend this bacon.
Clanton, AL
This is one of my favorite bacon choices if all time. No cons but maybe the pricing at times in local stores. Bacon should not be too high priced over others in my opinion. It cooks up great and grew up on this one myself.
Palm Coast, FL
A trusted brand and a decent bacon. This is affordable when other brands can cost over $9 a package! Never too much fat and always delicious. Bacon is great for everything and you really can’t go wrong!
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
South Barre, MA
Always love bacon🤤 I usually make this as a part of my breakfast on weekend mornings, and I love the taste of this. So delicious & actually making my mouth water thinking about it.
Mancelona, MI
I buy this bacon by the case. I actually have two cases in my freezer. My family eats so much bacon. In sandwiches, as breakfast, and I use it in many different recipes!
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Target
Oh my God, I love this product, I love it, it is very natural, it does not have such a strong smell, I prepare it for any occasion to trust accompaniment since I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?