Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
I do like the flavor of this bacon it’s not overwhelming with that smoked flavor like other product great with so many other recipes
Trenton, OH
The best bacon! Great flavor and cooks well. Usually the perfect amount of fat to bacon ratio to taste amazing but still being meaty.
I love adding this to almost everything I eat it give my food flavor I recommend you giving it a try #influenster #review #oscarmayer
Hillside, IL
We all love bacon. Oscar Mayer stands behind the name,never gets boring. As an addition to the breakfast menu, everyone's favorite
Staten Island, NY
the OG the best bacon out there it’s never too fatty and always full of flavor i love cooking it in the microwave or in a skillet
Philadelphia , PA
We all love bacon. Oscar Mayer stands behind the name,never gets boring. As an addition to the breakfast menu,everyone’s favorite
Round Lake Beach
i love bacon and this is honestly the best bacon it tastes so amazing with toast and some eggs I would definitely recommend this
Bremen, KY
We eat bacon every weekend & this is our go-to brand! Taste great. Perfect for breakfast or on a burger! Even great for a snack!
Pensacola, FL
Best bacon around. Always a good deal at winn Dixie and has the most meat versus the other brands that are more stringy or fatty.
Barrington, NJ
This is usually the kind my family and I have with a breakfast for dinner kind of night. This gets crispy and has great flavor

Looking for your answer?