Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
Oshkosh, WI
The best bacon! Why does bacon have to be so expensive???? But this brand is the most delicious.
Columbus, OH
This bacon is really good. It has a good flavor. I cook mine in the oven and it turns out crispy.
Bacon makes the world go round. I love this at any meal of the day and it makes a great topping
Augusta , GA
Amazing taste amazing product. Perfect breakfast bacon, fries up well. I use it for recipes too
Fort Payne, AL
My family’s favorite bacon! Not overly salted and cooks to a perfect crisp with lots of flavor
Great bacon. A household staple, we cook it every week. Has a nice bacon flavor and cooks well.
Underwood, MN
The only bacon my family buys. Works amazing when cooked in the oven. Nothing tastes like it
Oscar Mayer has good products. This is a good tasting bacon and can be used for many recipes
Lewistown, PA
My go to at the store. It’s something I’ve always eaten. Reasonably priced and tastes good.
Glassboro, NJ
Surprisingly enough, my house goes through A LOT of bacon. We put it on, and in everything!

Looking for your answer?