Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
Lansdale, PA
I made a mistake recently and bought the store brand instead of this. It was soggy and too chewy. Oscar Meyer is so trusty. We are picky with our bacon in my house and I know this will always turn out how we want.
Sharon, TN
Obviously love bacon, who doesn’t?! But this product can some some with some really think and frail bacon slices. Taste great, just really small pieces. I don’t buy as often as I do other bacon brands.
Rome
This is the only bacon brand that i buy! i am so picky and this is the only one that does well both in the microwave and on the stove! They tend to have some great deals on Oscar Mayer’s at lots of grocery stores. Definitely a great buy!!
1,385 reviews
The only bacon I will buy at this point. It always turns out delicious and I am always so pleased with the outcome. I love the way the whole kitchen smells. Makes some of the best BLT sandwiches. I make a really good chefs special sandwich and I absolutely love the way it tastes. Super cheap also.
Maple Grove , MN
Bacon is good. I mean it's bacon! The hardwood smoked is nice, it doesn't have an over powering smell but just enough to get the bacon a little sweet while still keeping the classic flavor and smell of bacon. I use a flat skillet to cook it oon.I would buy it again.
Marion, KS
The only bad bacon is the bacon you're not eating. However Oscar Mayer is a worthy advesary against other big brands. Center cut and thick sliced is the way to go. Good by itself or on a sandwich! Grill it fry it bake it, it's all good. I mean after all it is bacon.
Memphis, TN
Sometimes this bacon is a little on the salty side. Sometimes it’s also too expensive. The quality is usually very good and the taste is great. We like to make it extra crispy, which is good by itself or crumbled on a sandwich.
Woodland Hls, CA
Me encanta este bacon . Es super delicioso y oscar mayer es una marca en la que puedo confiar. Lo unico es que este bacon es super delicioso que te hace comer mucho y eso no es tan saludable. Pero realmente lo volveria a comprar
Oscar Mayer bacon will always take me back to being a kid. It’s one of my favorites to pick up at the grocery store, because I know it’s reliable and will always deliver the same crisp texture and delicious bacon taste.
Mmmm bacon!! Can't go wrong with these. The bacon tastes great. It cooks easily. With this bacon even the 1st level of cooks can do it. I personally don't cook a lot but I can cook this bacon. It's cool proof.

Looking for your answer?