Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
Brooklyn, NY
We recently tried this bacon as the one we used to use regularly became too fatty and it was really tasty! The packet is huge so we can use it for multiple meals and it costs about the same as some other smaller packets. The smokey favour is just right and it cooks nicely both in the oven and in a pan on the hob. I recommend it.
Newark, DE
@OscarMayer Bacon is so delicious. It always cooks perfectly. I’m always left with nice full pieces of bacon after cooking. It’s a really great value since after cooking it doesn’t shrivel up into almost nothing. I’m always left with nice crispy full slices of delicious bacon. Yumm. Now I want 🥓
YUMA, AZ
Excellent, very well tasting. Eat it different times of the day, whether, breakfast, lunch, dinner, sandwiches doesn't matter we love bacon and oscar mayer is our ouck
San Jose, CA
Oscar Mayer is the BEST bacon brand! It cooks really good. The taste of bacon is amazing. I buy a pack every other week for breakfast. I even cook it for lunch or dinner when making burgers or even to throw inside a sandwich. The best!
Indio
You should check the back of every package of bacon to make sure it has more meat than fat. Ive overall has good finds with this brand.m but I’m not super picky about brands of bacon. I consider price more than anything else.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone loves bacon but this one is a cut above the rest. Good thickness to the slices and it stays fresh for a while. I love to add bacon to my Oma’s potato salad recipe and this is the perfect brand to use!
Los Angeles, CA
Oscar Mayer has really great products and this bacon is no exception. It’s thin cut so it crisps really well I’m the microwave and it tastes really good! I love that the packaging is easy to peel open too.
Warner Robins , GA
I love bacon, kids love bacon. Who doesnt love bacon. Only con is that this is always super fatty. You have to dig through the packs to try and find one that isnt all fat.
Keto approved! Oscar Mayer bacon is very tasty. It’s a good ratio of fat to meatiness. I’ve had bacon that is so fatty I cannot eat it but not this one! I’ve also had the maple flavor and it’s delicious paired with pancakes!
Reseda, CA
DID SOMEONE SAY BACON? Bacon is amazing and Oscar Mayer sure knows how to prepare it! Super easy to cook and I like to get it SUPER duper crispy so I cook it for longer than needed. Tastes amazing and although it is a bit pricey, it’s definitely worth it for your breakfast (or lunch/dinner) needs.

Looking for your answer?