Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon

by Oscar Mayer

#14 in Bacon

If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Carefully selected cuts that are hand trimmed for premium quality Naturally slow smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods Gluten-Free Pork used raised without hormones America's favorite bacon is great with breakfast, in recipes, and more! INGREDIENTS: CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon!
Wilmington , DE
This is a staple in our house. Great for breakfast and adding to dinner meals. Oh and great for BLT’s.
Cullman, AL
I am a huge fan of bacon and this bacon is delicious but is more expensive than I can buy regularly.
Has an awesome taste and you can make a meal out of it. Or you can add to other things to add flavor.
McDonough, GA
I like this bacon it’s on sale a lot and cooks well. The flavor is great and it comes in a big pack.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love bacon 🥓 but unfortunately it’s too rich for my pockets so I’m eating turkey 🦃 bacon 🥓. So sad.
I really love bacon so much. It’s so delicious and like it says great for any of the 3 meals a day
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Great bacon, I love that the calories are low in just 2 slices. Cooks easy and my kids love it too.
Moncks Corner, SC
Oscar Meyer is the king of bacon in my household. It cooks well, is delicious, and isn’t expensive.
Barboursville, WV
In my house, we keep this bacon on hand! It’s our favorite breakfast meat & has wonderful flavor!!!
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious bacon. Fries up well and is a classic staple always in the refrigerator. Salty delicious.

Looking for your answer?