Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconOscar Mayer
Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz Vacuum Pack

Oscar Mayer Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz Vacuum Pack

by Oscar Mayer

Enjoy the smoky bacon you love and feel good about eating it! Oscar Mayer Natural Uncured Bacon has no artificial ingredients and no added nitrates or nitrites, but all of the flavor that you crave.

Soft or crispy ?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz Vacuum Pack!
Melissa N.
Oscar Mayer Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Melissa N.
Purchased at: Publix
Oscar Mayer uncured natural- nitrate free bacon is The Best bacon I’ve ever eaten. It’s so crispy, no matter if you fry in a pan or cook in the oven this bacon never fails. It has a great flavor, very clean and bacony.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This bacon is full of flavor and thick! Cooks to a perfect crisp this brand is my new favorite
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Oscar Mayer Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz Vacuum Pack uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This bacon was okay. Tastes great but some of the slices are paper thin. This causes it to break apart when removing from package. That isn't really a big issue but after cooking its shrinks a great deal.
Diane L.
Lebanon
I can't do the nitrite in cured bacon, I don't have a blood pressure issue, but nitrites do raise it. This bacon is lower in salt and tastes just like regular bacon.
Nab G.
Mission, TX
This is the bests bacon! The flavor is really good and also all my family loves it. It’s a win.
Jamiyla T.
Lithonia, GA
This brand has a Pretty great taste and rich in flavor. Doesn’t take long to cook at all....
Heather G.
Marietta, GA
This is our go to bacon. It is healthier and always tastes delish. We can usually find coupons for it as well. We will continue to buy this brand.
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock , NC
I usually get the boar’s head simply uncured bacon but got this one time and really enjoyed it! I cook bacon in the oven for larger batches and to get an even cook.
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Great taste without all those harmful chemicals. This crisps really nicely and has a delicious flavor. I love using it for my morning breakfast with eggs, with chicken, and to wrap up some cheese filled jalapeños for the grill! Always recommend.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Bacon is delicious. This brand is good. Sometimes it's on sale which is the best time to buy but that's bacon in general. This tastes good, not bad on price, normal for calories. Great for BLTs, salad, pasta, eating by itself, and so.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...