BY OSCAR MAYER #17 in Turkey

Introducing Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast to the OSCAR MAYER Natural cold cut family. This product takes our quality a step further, as it is made with turkey raised with No Antibiotics Ever. No Antibiotics Ever is a claim reserved for meat products where the animal was raised without and never administered any type of antibiotics.

Ingredients
Turkey Breast, Water, Cultured Dextrose*, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Honey, Vinegar*, Cultured Celery Juice*, Cherry Powder. *Ingredient Used To Preserve Quality.

• Can you tell the difference in taste from the regular del...2 Answers
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
A little thicker than the average sandwich meat and much more delicious. Has a strong sandwich meat smell. I enjoy substituting this meat in any recipe for regular sandwich meat. I bought mine from Walmart. A bit more expensive (when comparing quantity) but my husband and I never finish our “family size” tub of sandwich meat anyways. So this was the perfect amount for us.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Some of the best sandwich meat I've tried. This turkey breast is full of flavor and doesn't taste artificial. I find that nitrates/nitrites take away from the flavor of most samdwich meats so, I'm glad this doesn't contain any.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Best sandwich meat I've tried besides fresh cut deli meat. I'm not big on sandwich meat because they all taste so fake, but this brand is really good.
Tabitha T.
Cleveland
This is a great product with a great taste! Love to lightly fry this and melt cheese on it before adding it to my sandwich! Very good , not greasy.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this lunch meat to use for my boyfriend's lunches and he loves this lunch meat. I bought it at the grocery store and it was on sale.
Sarah A.
Shelby Township
Really good! It's surprisingly juicy and flavorful. This is the only brand I have found that's been unanimously loved in my household.
Sharon B.
Dos Palos
This is the best sandwich meat on the market.
Very flavorful, not too expensive.
If you like Turkey, I highly recommend this product.
Danni S.
I love this lunch meat! It isn't slimy like a lot of prepackaged cold cuts, and my picky kiddo will even eat it too!
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Este producto es el mejor para preparar sándwiches. Me gusta mucho la presentación, me gusta mucho su increíble sabor.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I buy this for my husband for work lunches and for my kids for school lunches. It is great value and affordable
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you tell the difference in taste from the regular deli meat?