GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham

Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham

Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham is made with our cleanest ingredients, with no antibiotics ever, no artificial preservatives, no added nitrates or nitrites, and nothing artificial. So nothing gets in the way of great taste!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham!
Elizabeth O.
Delray Beach, FL
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Elizabeth O.
I haven't eaten ham for a while so I was a treat for me. I love that it's nitrate and nitrate free. Plus it tastes delicious. The sodium is a bit high, but it's ham so there's really no way around that. Attached is a picture of an egg sandwich I made with my new favorite ham.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Gina C.
Oscar Mayer has really hit it out of the park with their natural deli meats and the Applewood Smoked Ham is no exception! It is so delicious and reminds me of when my parents used to get fresh smoked ham from the deli. I 100% recommend this! Priced right too!
Kelsi G.
Sacramento, CA
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Kelsi G.
Delicious! I loved the flavor and texture of this ham. I prefer uncured whenever I can get it so I was so excited to find this. I made a sandwich with the uncured ham and the deli fresh turkey. It was delicious even with gluten free bread. Will buy again!
Mary  N.
Keller, TX
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Mary  N.
The applewood smoked uncured ham is very good although I thought it was a little salty, although I have to admit that when I think things are salty my husband thinks they taste fine. Just had a great little smoked flavor to the ham which I really enjoyed.
Emily  P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Emily  P.
this Ham is absolutely amazing. you can definitely taste that it taste more like fresh meat out of the case. the flavor is great and price is fair.
Courtney W.
Stonewood, WV
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Courtney W.
This is good lunch meat. I like that it is natural and it tastes great. I also like the packaging. It is perfect for sandwiches.
Rachel K.
Hopkins, MN
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Rachel K.
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Rachel K.
I love a good ham sandwich and this ham is incredibly tasty. Add some mayo, pickles, and cheese and you’re good to go. Yum!
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Brittni J.
I’m not an Oscar Mayer sandwich meat fan. It always smells odd and feels slimy. The flavor was alrighty, pretty salty. I wouldn’t buy this.
Lydia V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Lydia V.
This is a great way for me to keep my protein up and stave off hunger for a mid morning snack. Great tasting and no hormones!!
Musetta S.
San Bruno, CA
Oscar Mayer Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham uploaded by Musetta S.
This is my first time trying the natural uncured ham products from Oscar Mayer. I like that it’s not in water and is thicker than the deli slices with the same great flavor. Great as pizza toppings, on salads, or sandwiches! Would buy again!

Looking for your answer?