BY OSCAR MAYER #61 in Turkey

Oscar Mayer® Lunchables Turkey + American Sandwich.
Lunch combinations.
New!
Made with whole grain.
Thin sandwich bread.
Made with 8g whole grain per serving.
See nutrition facts information for fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Oven roasted Turkey breast & white Turkey.
Browned with caramel color.
Kraft American.
Double stuf oreos.
Wheat thins original snacks.
Spring water.
Kool-aid tropical punch singles.
Kraft fat free mayo.
Thin sandwich bread. Oven roasted Turkey breast & white Turkey-cured-browned with caramel color. Kraft 2% milk reduced fat American pasteurized prepared cheese product. Chocolate sandwich cookies. Wheat thins snacks-original. Spring water. Kool-aid singles tropical punch artificial flavored soft drink mix. Nonfat mayonnaise dressing. see more...

• Does anyone else smell the unpleasant aroma when you first open t...1 Answers
  • Are there any gluten-free lunchables? Or is there another brand t...1 Answers
Jodie E.
Foodie Expert
I love this one I mean it's simple but yet good and I loved taking these to school with me
Joan D.
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft Foods Lunchables Sandwich Turkey + American. It is an easy snack to eat. I love that it comes with dessert.
Perfect for kids on the go. Easy to store. No mess. And it has a little bit of everything.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
I still grab one of these as either a small snack or a quick on the go meal. Yummy in my tummy!!!
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
This is the best kids snack for an adult...i used to but these all the time for a work snack, fast easy and healthy
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Foodie Expert
This lunch able is my go to whenever I have my nieces and nephews over. Good quality. Good taste. They love it, and it's inexpensive. That's always a plus.
Bridgaline L.
Springfield, PA
The bread was a little stale for my liking. But other wise it was pretty good.
Yarene T.
Foodie Expert
I loved these when I was a kid and now at 22 I still love them. for a snack they're so good.
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Classic as a kid. And as an adult I still love these. Quick and easy and tasy
Bri M.
Slippery rock, Pa
I liked these when I was a kid and I still eat them now that I'm 23. They are great for when I'm in class for six hours. Lost a star because sometimes I get a fatty piece of turkey that grosses me out
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
Foodie Expert
Are there any gluten-free lunchables? Or is there another brand that makes products similar to lunchables that are gluten-free?
Does anyone else smell the unpleasant aroma when you first open turkey lunchables?