Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa uploaded by Cristy T.Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa uploaded by Jen C.
Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese Dip & Salsa

BY LUNCHABLES

You Could Win an ULTIMATE FIELD TRIP.
Made with WHOLE GRAIN.
Nachos Cheese Dip + Salsa.
TORTILLA CHIPS, MADE WITH 8g WHOLE GRAIN, PER SERVING. SEE NUTRITION FACTS INFORMATION FOR FAT, SATURATED FAT, AND SODIUM.
KRAFT NACHO CHEESE DIP.
WHOLE GRAIN TORTILLA CHIPS - NACHO CHEESE DIP ' SALSA.
Lunchables.
LUNCH COMBINATIONS.
TURN USED LUNCH KITS INTO $ FOR YOUR SCHOOL. see more...

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa
Oscar Mayer Lunchables Nachos with Cheese Dip & Salsa
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Foodie Expert
These probably aren't the healthiest of the lunchables, or even in general, but they're basically the only ones that I eat! They can be pretty filling, although I admit I sometimes don't feel completely satisfied when I am done eating them.
Alyssa W.
my favorite lunchables, I don't care for any of the others really. they're not the healthiest option but super delicious and filling
Cristy T.
I darned spilled the cheese into the salsa dip trying to scan the barcode! My only complaint is that the cheese and salsa dips are not proportionate. I love the salsa way more than the cheese! It's a good amount as a snack and my mom used to pack me these for school as a kid. They're only a $1 and a fun snack for little kids to share
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite lunchable snacks. Whenever my local stop n shop has a sale for $1 each, I stock up on these because it always seems to disappear first. You get the best of both worlds (cheese and salsa) with this one. The only downside is that the chips are so small that you need to eat like 3 at a time.
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite lunch for a workday. The only negative thing about it is that I always want something else to go with it. Maybe Kraft could develop an adult size of this. It would be perfect!
Tin D.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these Oscar Meyer Lunchables. She brings it to school, in play and when we go out. She loves the cheese but not the salsa dip that much.
Vanessa P.
I always get lunchables for my kids after school snack. The nachos are good, the cheese tastes like real cheese. The nachos are the perfect size for kid.fingers lol
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
While I do like Lunchables, the nacho ones are my least favorite. Pizzas & crackers are far better tasting. The chips seem to be stale & the cheese is obviously processed.
jennifer l.
Mt Sterling, OH
My kids would pack these in there lunch on a daily basis of i would let them they think these are the best